Fw: DR. JAMES DOBSON'S PETITION

  • Randy Swigart
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2003
      From: Janis Mills
      To: ROGERGROUP@... ; Penny Dant ; Karen ; Kathryn Maloney ; Jeanne Allen ; Jason Spence ; Floanne Morgan ; Don and Carol CHEEK ; Debbie Arnold ; David Blaeholder ; Curt & Patti Franks ; Clint & Yvonne Stewart ; Brian and Doreen Miskae ; Bob & Nancy Maloney ; Ann L Homer
      Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 12:40 AM
      Subject: Fw: DR. JAMES DOBSON'S PETITION

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Ursula
      To: Vicki Tym ; Tom and Janis Mills ; Sam at home ; Penny ; Marge Moticha ; Carolyn Buck ; Bernie ; Barb Mattson ; Ann Walton
      Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 5:59 AM

      see note on bottom of list.

      Subject: DR. JAMES DOBSON'S PETITION

      990 Jerry Croy, CA
      991 Richard E Meyers Fl.
      992 Sylvia Reynolds, Mi
      993 Shelly McLaren, Mi
      994 Mark McLaren, Mi
      995 Whitney McLaren, Mi
      996 Erin Powell, MI
      997 Beth Porter, Jacksonville, AL
      998 Sonia Ayo, Sturgis, Mi.
      999 Wanda Knoop, Ohio
      1000 Amy Schenkel, Ohio
      1001 Johna Reeves , Nevada
      1002 Joseph McAuliffe, Pendleton, Oregon
      1003 Adila Gibson, Hermiston, OR
      1004 Anna Burchett, Stanfield, OR
      1,005 LaVelle Holmes, Long Creek, Or.
      1,006 Dottie Hawthorne, Kimberly, Or.
      1,007 Robert P. Hawthorne, Kimberly, Or.
      1,008 Robert E. Hawthorne, Boise, Idaho
      1,009 Tilda M. Hawthorne, Boise, Idaho
      1,010 Michael Hawthorne, Prescott Valley, AZ
      1,011 Kimberly Hawthorne, Prescott Valley, AZ
      1,012 Kenneth Hawthorne, Lake Havasu City, AZ
      1,013 Gregory Hawthorne, Unalaska, AK
      1,014 Wendy Hawthorne, Unalaska, AK
      1,015 mark fitzpatrick calif
      1,016 Jonnie Rauscher, Garden Grove, CA
      1,017 [Melanie Rauscher] Orange, CA
      1,018 Leanna Gostanian Irvine, CA
      1,019 Katie Koprinik Irvine, Ca.
      1,020 Robert Espero, Irvine, CA
      1,021 Tracey Espero, Irvine, CA
      1,022 Mercedes Knowles, Orange, CA
      1,023 Austin Knowles, Orange, CA
      1024 Ewell Knowles
      1025 Mary Obbards, Westminster, CA
      1026 Robert Obbards, Costa Mesa, CA
      1027 Susan Obbards, Costa Mesa, CA
      1028 Nathan Obbards, Costa Mesa, CA
      1029 Keely Obbards, Costa Mesa, CA
      1030 Joyce Blakemore, Riverside, Ca.,
      1031 Sandy Hale, Garden Grove, CA
      1032 Ofelia Munoz, Long Beach, CA
      1033 Dolores Granado, W Covina, ca
      1034 John Granado, W Covina, Ca
      1035 Cathreen Granado, W Covina, Ca
      1036 Jackie Ortiz, Montebello, Ca
      1037 Adrian Ortiz, Montebello, CA
      1038 Devin Ortiz, Montebello, Ca
      1039 Bill Dixon, Montebello, Ca
      1040 Holly Guzman, La Puente, Ca.
      1041 Crystal Guzman, La Puente, Ca.
      1042 Chelsea Hidalgo, La Puente, Ca.
      1043 Marsha Jett, Beavercreek, Or
      1044 Jo Ann Thompson, Aloha, Or
      1045 Joyce Rumsey
      1046 Jen Harcus
      1047 Les Harcus
      1048 LaDelle Tulley
      1049 BETTY ANN MURPHY
      1050 Shannon Murphy
      1051 Edward Murphy
      1052 Cindy Gale
      1053 Kelly Gale
      1054 Kimberly Perkins
      1055 Jonathan Perkings
      1056 Evelyn M. Pace
      1057 C.G.ARCENEAUX
      1058 Yvonne Williamson
      1059 Harold Williamson
      1060 Carol Dunn
      1061 David Dunn
      1062 Al Burken
      1063 Carline Burken
      1064 Diana Ludwig
      1065 Manley Ludwig
      1066 Kimberly Ludwig
      1067 Michele Nielsen
      1068 Myra LeGrand
      1069 Marl LeGrand
      1070 Meg Meyer
      1071 Mark Meyer
      1072 ConnieQuimby
      1073 Barbara Quimby
      1074 Mary Bard
      1075 Jonni Shultz
      1076 Greg Peace
      1077 Dean Martin Jr.
      1078 Carrie Martin
      1079 Rachel Casavant Lyman, Maine
      1080 Marc Casavant Lyman, Maine
      1081 Diane Friel
      1082 Wilma Hedberg
      1083 Art Hedberg
      1084 Jackie Callan, Dover NH
      1085 Bob Callan, Dover, NH
      1086 Luciann Graziano, Denver, CO
      1087 Carol Castor, Broomfield, CO
      1088 Sheryl Johnson, Brighton, CO
      1089 Terrie Wilder, Keenesburg, CO
      1090 Alfred Wilder, Keenesburg, CO
      1091 Diane Freeman, Iliff, CO
      1092 Roxanne Terramagra, Galloway, NJ
      1093 Jerry Terramagra, Galloway, NJ
      1094 Joanne Poret, Monroe, La
      1095 Bob DeVita, Sterling, CO
      1096 Vicki DeVita, Sterling, CO
      1097 Joe DeVita, Huntley, IL
      1098 Donna DeVita, Huntley, IL
      1097 Mike Keintz, Land O' Lakes, WI.
      1100 Sue Keintz, Land O' Lakes, WI.
      1101 Don Oelfke Houstoin, Tx.
      1102 Joyce Oelfke Houston, Tx.
      1103 Karl Oelfke, Lake Jackson, TX
      1104 Elaine Oelfke, Lake Jackson, TX
      1105 Melinda Oelfke, Austin, TX
      1106 B.T. Land Jr., Ausin, Tx.
      1107 Pat Barnhill, Lakeside, Ca
      1108 Charlyne Smith, La Mesa, Ca
      1109 Roz Sutton, CA
      1110 Yvonne Gaffney, CA
      1111 Murlean Fields, Cleveland, OH.
      1112 Ellen Edwards, Cincinnati, OH
      1113 Dorothy Vinson, Cincinnati, OH
      1114 Arlene Poellnitz, Cincinnati, Ohio
      1115 Liz Dayter, Cincinnati, Ohio
      1116 Cindy Meeker, Cincinnati, Ohio
      1117 Jim Larbes, Cincinnati, Ohio
      1118 Sandy Dugan, Cincinnati, OH
      1119 Sue Cruse, Cincinnati, Ohio
      1120 Julie Payne, Cincinnati, Ohio
      1121 Diane Tkatch, Cincinnati, Ohio
      1122 Debra Ann Kuhlmann, Cincinnati, Ohio
      1123 Carrie Gentile, Chicago, IL.
      1124 Pam DeYoung, Homer Glen, IL
      1125 Julie Rowoldt, Tinley Park, IL
      1126 Richard Rowoldt, Tinley Park, IL
      1127 Beverly Willis, Godley,Il.
      1128 Dan Willis, Godley,Il.
      1129 Pat Willis, Godley,Il.
      1130 Amy Witchek-Rash
      1131 Gary Rash
      1132 Brian Reinhardt, Peru IN
      1133 Debbie Townsend, Peru IN
      1134 Patrick Townsend, Peru IN
      1135 Greg Scott, KC, MO
      1136 Francis Thompson, Omaha, NE
      1137 Ron Distransky,Omaha,NE
      1138 Jerry Servoss, Omaha, NE
      1139 Patti Mategrano, Omaha, Ne.
      1140 Jackie Frantum, Cherokee, Iowa
      1141 Maryeau Carver, Storm Lake, IA
      1142 Dora Kahl, Cherokee, IA
      1143 Betty Martin, Cherokee, IA
      1144 Sandra Specht, Cherokee, IA
      1145 Pam Cronin Cleghorn,IA
      1146 Mike Cronin Cleghorn, IA
      1147 Nancy Gavin Carver, MN
      1148 Dawn Cruikshank, St. Louis Park, MN
      1149 Rachel Mangen, New Ulm, MN
      1150 Annita M. Booth, Maple Grove, MN
      1151 Linda Hansen, Prior Lake, MN
      1152 Lonnie Bohnen, Willernie, MN
      1153 Abby Jo Bohnen, Willernie, MN
      1154 Elaine Baker, River Falls, WI
      1155 Dani Birkeland, Baudette, MN
      1156 Peachie Dahl, Baudette, MN
      1157 Judy Humeniuk
      1158 Linda Redeker, Baudette, MN
      1159 Heather Thompson, Frazee, MN
      1160 Crystal Van Maasdam, Vergas, MN
      1161 Curtis Van Maasdam, Vergas, MN
      1162 Pat Peterson, Spirit Lake, IA.
      1163 Mel Peterson, Spirit Lake, IA.
      1164 Kenneth R. Williams, Coarsegold, CA
      1165 Dorothy J. Williams. Coarsegold, CA
      1166 George A. Levashoff, Coarsegold, CA
      1167 Helen Levashoff, Coarsegold, CA
      1168 Charles Bruce, Coarsegold, CA
      1169 Kathy Bruce, Coarsegold, CA

      1170 Annette Ossenkop, Oakhurst Ca

      1171 Ray Ossenkop, Oakhurst, Ca

      1172 Ursula Sylvan, Kihei, Hi

      1173 Jeff Sylvan, Kihei, Hi

      1173 Randy Swigart, Stayton, OR

      Hope you can send this on, after you read it.

      RESPONSE TO CBS
      Apparently we are to be allowed to watch TV programs that use every
      foul word in the English Language, but not the word "God." It will
      only
      take a minute to read this and see if you think you should send it
      out.

      DR. DOBSON'S PLEA FOR ACTION

      CBS will discontinue "Touched by an Angel" for using the word God in
      every program. Madeline Murray O'Hare, an atheist, successfully
      managed
      to eliminate the use of Bible reading from public schools a few years
      ago.

      Now her organization has been granted a Federal Hearing on the same
      subject by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in Washington,
      DC.

      Their petition, Number 2493, would ultimately pave the way to stop
      the reading of the gospel our Lord and Savior, on the airwaves of
      America.

      They got 287,000 signatures to back their stand!

      If this attempt is successful, all Sunday worship services being
      broadcast on the radio or by television will be stopped. This group is
      also campaigning to remove all Christmas programs and Christmas carols
      from public schools!!

      You as a Christian (or any other religious background) can help!
      We are praying for at least 1 million signatures. This would defeat
      their effort and show that there are many Christians alive, well and
      concerned about our country. As Christians we must unite on this.

      Please don't take this lightly. We ignored this lady once and lost prayer in
      our school and in offices across the nation. Please stand up for your
      religious freedom and let your voice be heard... Together we can make a
      difference in our country while creating and for the lost to know the Lord.

      Please press "forward", CLEAN UP THE MESSAGE, and forward this to
      everyone that you think should read this.

      Now, please sign your name at the bottom (you can only add your
      name after you have pressed the "Forward").

      Don't delete any other names, just go to the next number and type
      your name and state. Please do not sign jointly, such as Mr. & Mrs. Each
      person should sign his/her own name. Please defeat this organization
      and keep the right of our freedom of religion.

      When you get to 1500 please email back to:

      Lisa Norman at email address: electric_yello@...