Proposal for Education Support

  • Ranjan, Phani
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 2, 2009

      Hi All,

      Hope everyone doing good.

      Sri Rama Navami Shubhakanshalu..

                      I have a proposal for three students who are pursuing their Graduation courses. They are from poor families and working hard in studies. Please find the profiles below. I would request to extend our  support and provide them amount of Rs 2K-3K for their studies. Please let me know your views on these profiles. One more thing is that when we last donated books in Lepakshi Jr College all these students received books form us as they were toppers in Intermediate.

      1.       B. Ramachandra

      III Year, B.Sc (BZC) S.D.G.S Degree College, Naneppa Nagar, Hindupur 515201.

      S/O Late Sri. B. Narayana Prasad  (Agricultural Labour)

      #5/46

      Bingipalli  village

      Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

      Anantapur (Dist)

      2.       C. Mohan

      III Year, B.Sc (BZC) S.D.G.S Degree College, Naneppa Nagar, Hindupur 515201.

      S/O Sri. C. Gurrapa (Agricultural Labour)

      Kanchisamudram Village

      Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

      Anantapur (Dist)

      3.       C Suguna

      II year, GNM(Nursing), RDT School of Nursing,  Battalapalli, Anantapur (Dist).

      D/O. Sri. C Siviah (Washer Man)

      Kurlapalli Village

      Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

      Anantapur (Dist)

      I also have a proposal to select some students from rural/sub-urban areas and join in our group. These students will be very helpful in identifying poor students for whom we can extend our support and also it is easier for them as they can find more hardworking poor students and later we can decide for whom we can help. This helps us to keep our activities go on regularly rather than once/twice in a year J. Please let me know your views on this.

      Regards

      Phani Ranjan

      Regards

      Phani Ranjan

    • ajith kumar
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 5, 2009
         Hi Phani,

        Please go ahead and help them and wish them all the best from our group.

        - Ajith

        #5/46

        Bingipalli  village

        Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

        Anantapur (Dist)

        2.       C. Mohan

      • urs_mahi2002@yahoo.co.in
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 6, 2009
          Nice thought buddy!!

          Welcome them to our room... Also please go ahead and help the identified people.

          -Mahesh

          #5/46

          Bingipalli  village

          Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

          Anantapur (Dist)

          2.       C. Mohan

          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 6, 2009
            hi phani,
                please go ahead and help them.
            sridhar

            #5/46

            Bingipalli  village

            Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

            Anantapur (Dist)

            2.       C. Mohan

[...]

            Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.
          • Ranjan, Phani
            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 13, 2009

              Hi,

              Hope everyone doing fine.

              Thanks to Ajith, Mahesh and Sridhar for the replies.

              Last weekend I have travelled to Hindupur and called all these three students to my house  and handed each 1500/-. Actually for Ramchandra and Mohan College fee was 1800/- per year but for Suguna fees is 23K L. But to make it uniform I have given them equally at that time. Please let me know if I can provide additional money for their support. I will update photos in to our groups.

              Please find the Money transactions done below.

              Funds Donated :

              1.       C. Mohan                                    1,500/-

              2.       B. RamaChandra                       1,500/-

              3.       C. Suguna                                    1,500/-

              Total-    4,500/-

              Funds Collected:

              1.       Phani Ranjan                              3000/-   on           06/04/2009

              S-No

              Name

              2007 Fund

              2008 Fund

              Current year

              Total

              1

              Ajith Kumar T

              5,000.00

              8,132.18

              0.00

              13,132.18

              2

              Anupama

              200.00

              0.00

              0.00

              200.00

              3

              Balaji

              400.00

              0.00

              0.00

              400.00

              4

              Bhaskar

              200.00

              0.00

              0.00

              200.00

              5

              Hari Babu Naidu B

              5,186.80

              0.00

              0.00

              5,186.80

              6

              Hari Prakash

              1,000.00

              0.00

              0.00

              1,000.00

              7

              Kesav Kumar Reddy

              1,614.00

              2,500.00

              0.00

              4,114.00

              8

              Kishore Kumar N

              1,250.00

              0.00

              0.00

              1,250.00

              9

              Laxmdhar B

              1,000.00

              0.00

              0.00

              1,000.00

              10

              Madhu Latha

              0.00

              10,248.50

              0.00

              10,248.50

              11

              Maheshwar Reddy

              2,800.00

              5,000.00

              0.00

              7,800.00

              12

              Nanda Kishore A

              500.00

              0.00

              0.00

              500.00

              13

              Neelima

              1,500.00

              0.00

              0.00

              1,500.00

              14

              Phani Ranjan

              3,000.00

              3,000.00

              3,000.00

              9,000.00

              15

              Prasanna Laxmi

              1,000.00

              0.00

              0.00

              1,000.00

              16

              Shiva Tunga

              0.00

              1,000.00

              0.00

              1,000.00

              17

              Sreedhar G

              1,300.00

              0.00

              0.00

              1,300.00

              18

              Sreedhar VL

              500.00

              0.00

              0.00

              500.00

              19

              Sreenath Reddy B

              1,750.00

              0.00

              0.00

              1,750.00

              20

              Suneetha

              1,750.00

              0.00

              0.00

              1,750.00

              21

              Swetha Reddy

              6,576.00

              0.00

              0.00

              6,576.00

              22

              Vamsi T

              2,000.00

              4,000.00

              0.00

              6,000.00

              23

              (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
            • ajith kumar
              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 16, 2009
                Thank you phani
                All,

                Please share your thoughts. I agree with phani that we should go ahead and hep her as much as we can or atleast something more than the previous amount.

                - Ajith

                Thanks to Ajith, Mahesh and Sridhar for the replies.

                Last weekend I have travelled to Hindupur and called all these three students to my house  and handed each 1500/-. Actually for Ramchandra and Mohan College fee was 1800/- per year but for Suguna fees is 23K L. But to make it uniform I have given them equally at that time. Please let me know if I can provide additional money for their support. I will update photos in to our groups.

                Please find the Money transactions done below.

                Funds Donated :

                1.       C. Mohan                                    1,500/-

                2.       B. RamaChandra                       1,500/-

                3.       C. Suguna                                    1,500/-

                ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------

                Total-    4,500/-

                ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------

[...]

                Interest Credited

                645.00

                547.00

                362.00

                1,554.00

                24

                Account Maintenance Charges

                -111.00

                -111.00

                0.00

                -222.00

                Total

                39,060.80

                34316.68

                3,362.00

                76739.48

                Interest Credited

                Date

                Amount

                4/9/2006

                44.00

                3/3/2007

                267.00

                4/9/2007

                334.00

                1/3/2008

                274.00

                2/9/2008

                273.00

                2/3/2009

                362.00

                Total

                1,192.00

                Account Maintenance Charges

                Date

                Amount

                19/05/2007

                111.00

                21/05/2008

                111.00

                Total

                222.00

                Totals

                Amount

                Total Collected

                76,739.48

                Total Spent

                57,990.00

                Total left

                18,749.48

                as on 08/04/2009

                Bank Details

                Bank Name

                ICICI Bank Ltd

                Accont Name

                Phani Ranjan KVS

                Account Number

                 0047...

                Branch

                Koramangala

                City

                Bangalore

                S-NO

                Name

                Address

                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 29, 2009

                  Hi All,

                                  I would like to add  one more name in the list of students whom we have donated earlier . Please find her profile below and suggest me your thoughts.

                  Y. Manjula

                  1st year BSC (CBZ), Govt. Degree College for woman, Hindupur.

                  Address

                  D/O Late Sri Y. AdiNarayana Reddy (Agricultural Labour)

                  C/O Sri Y. RamaDas

                  Venkatapuram village

                  Lepakshi Mandal-515331

                  Anantapur  (Dist)

                  Regards

                  Phani Ranjan

                  #5/46

                  Bingipalli  village

                  Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

                  Anantapur (Dist)

                  2.       C. Mohan

                  Message 8 of 22 , May 7, 2009
                    Hi Phani,

                    Sorry for the delay, Please help her.

                    - Ajith

                    #5/46

                    Bingipalli  village

                    Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

                    Anantapur (Dist)

                    2.       C. Mohan

                    Message 9 of 22 , May 8, 2009

                      Hi Ra Ajith,

                                      Thanks for the reply, I would go ahead and donate her 1500/- this weekend for her college fee.

                      Regards

                      Phani Ranjan

                      #5/46

                      Bingipalli  village

                      Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

                      Anantapur (Dist)

                      2.       C. Mohan

[...]

                    • sridhar naidu
                      Message 10 of 22 , May 18, 2009
                        Hi All,

                        Hope everyone doing good.

                        I have a proposal for 2 kids who are going to join in school. They are from poor family.This family has money for one kid. they are planning to join other kid in next year due to lack of money. however if they dont have money after one year they are willing not to send their baby girl for education.
                        I would request to extend our support and provide them amount of Rs 2K-3K for their studies. Please let me know your views on these profile.

                        Details:

                        Nikhil kumar & Surekha

                        K/0 Mahesh B (Electrican)

                        No-80 , 1st cross,Dayananda nagar,
                        Sriramapuram,Bangalore

                        Regards

                        Sreedhar

                        Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/
                      • Ranjan, Phani
                        Message 11 of 22 , May 20, 2009

                          Hi All,

                                          I have been to my home town last weekend and handed over a sum of 1500/- to Manjula on 09/05/2009.  I will update the photos in Net once I get the picture.  Also thanks to Ravi to extend support by funding 7300 for our group.

                          Please find the updates for the month of April -May.

                          Funds Donated :

                          1.       Y Manjula  :1500/-

                          Funds Received:

                          1.       Ravi Kiran    : 7300/-

                          S-No

                          Name

                          2007 Fund

                          2008 Fund

                          Current year

                          Total

                          1

                          Ajith Kumar T

                          5,000.00

                          8,132.18

                          0.00

                          13,132.18

                          2

                          Anupama

                          200.00

                          0.00

                          0.00

                          200.00

                          3

                          Balaji

                          400.00

                          0.00

                          0.00

                          400.00

                          4

                          Bhaskar

                          200.00

                          0.00

                          0.00

                          200.00

                          5

                          Hari Babu Naidu B

                          5,186.80

                          0.00

                          0.00

                          5,186.80

                          6

                          Hari Prakash

                          1,000.00

                          0.00

                          0.00

                          1,000.00

                          7

                          Kesav Kumar Reddy

                          1,614.00

                          2,500.00

                          0.00

                          4,114.00

                          8

                          Kishore Kumar N

                          1,250.00

                          0.00

                          0.00

                          1,250.00

                          9

                          Laxmdhar B

                          1,000.00

                          0.00

                          0.00

                          1,000.00

                          10

                          Madhu Latha

                          0.00

                          10,248.50

                          0.00

                          10,248.50

                          11

                          Maheshwar Reddy

                          2,800.00

                          5,000.00

                          0.00

                          7,800.00

                          12

                          Nanda Kishore A

                          500.00

                          0.00

                          0.00

                          500.00

                          13

                          Neelima

                          1,500.00

                          0.00

                          0.00

                          1,500.00

                          14

                          Phani Ranjan

                          3,000.00

                          3,000.00

                          3,000.00

                          9,000.00

                          15

                          Prasanna Laxmi

                          1,000.00

                          0.00

                          0.00

                          1,000.00

                          16

                          Ravi Kiran

                          0.00

                          0.00

                          7,300.00

                          7,300.00

                          17

                          Shiva Tunga

                          0.00

                          1,000.00

                          0.00

                          1,000.00

                          18

                          Sreedhar G

                          1,300.00

                          0.00

                          0.00

                          1,300.00

                          19

                          Sreedhar VL

                          500.00

                          0.00

                          0.00

                          500.00

                          20

                          Sreenath Reddy B

                          1,750.00

                          0.00

                          0.00

                          1,750.00

                          21

                          Suneetha

                          1,750.00

                          0.00

                          0.00

                          1,750.00

                          22

                          Swetha Reddy

                          6,576.00

                          0.00

                          0.00

                          6,576.00

                          23

                          Vamsi T

                          2,000.00

                          4,000.00

                          0.00

                          6,000.00

                          24

                          Interest Credited

                          645.00

                          547.00

                          362.00

                          1,554.00

                          25

                          Account Maintenance Charges

                          -111.00

                          -111.00

                          0.00

                          -222.00

                          Total

                          39,060.80

                          34316.68

                          10,662.00

                          84039.48

                        • ajith kumar
                          Message 12 of 22 , May 22, 2009
                            Arey i transferred 150$, will be debited in 5 businessdays.

[...]

                            84,039.48

                            Total Spent

                            59,490.00

                            Total left

                            24,549.48

                            as on 09/05/2009

                            <

                            (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
                          • Hari Babu Bollineni
                            Message 13 of 22 , May 25, 2009
                              Phani,

                              I transferred 100$ to ur a/c, It will be credited in 5 businessdays.

                              -Hari

[...]

                              004701552683

                              Branch

                              Koramangala

                              City

                              Bangalore

                              S-NO

                              Name

                              Address

                              Reason

                              In The Form

                              Date

                              Amonut Spent

                              1

                              Geetha

                              For Operation

                              Money

                              1,500.00

                              2

                              Vishnu Priya

                              For Studies

                              Money (2 years * 5000)

                              31/07/07

                              10,000.00

                              3

                              Jyothi Babu

                              Bangalore

                              For Monthly expenses & Studies

                              Money (8 months * 800)

                              31/07/07

                              6,400.00

                              4

                              Lepakshi Jr College

                              Govt Jr College,Lepakshi, Anantapur dist, AP

                              For Midday Meals Program

                              2*50kgs Rice Bags

                              8/1/2007

                              1,100.00

                              5

                              Vruddasramam

                              SriKalahasthi

                              For Meals Program

                              Money

                              11/2/2007

                              1,000.00

                              6

                              Vruddasramam

                              Prasanthi Mandiram Deenasevasabha Vruddasramam Sevamandir -515212 Hindupur Anantapur(dist)

                              For Lunch to 100 people

                              Food supplied form Catering and served personally by Phani

                              2/12/2007

                              3,490.00

                              7

                              Mohan Naidu

                              Battuvaripalle, Penumuru Mandal Chittoor dist

                              For Operation &  Medical expenses

                              Money

                              2/1/2008

                              10,000.00

                              8

                            • Ranjan, Phani
                              Message 14 of 22 , May 25, 2009

                                Hi Ajith/Hari

                                Thanks for sending money, I will let you guys know, once money got credited to HelpingHands account J

                                Regards

                                Phani Ranjan

                                Message 15 of 22 , May 26, 2009

                                  Hi Sridhar,

                                  I think primary education is free in government schools anywhere in our country. So they may not require money for school fee but you can definitely provide money for their books and other stationary purpose. Please go ahead and provide them required stationary or money required for the same.

                                  Regarding expenses as we gave 1.5 K for each degree students, I think it would be good enough to give 1k for both Kids(as it is only for Stationary). These are my views and you take decision regarding the money. Any other opinions are welcome J.

                                                  Let me know once money donated and I will transfer that money to you.

                                  Regards

                                  Phani Ranjan

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Jun 1, 2009

                                    Hi All,

                                                   Please find the latest updates of fund flow from mid May-01st  June09. Thanks to Bharath, Prasanna Laxmi, Ajith and Hari Babu for donating money to our group.

                                    Funds Received:

                                    1.       Prasanna Laxmi & Bharath                                      :  1000.00             on 23/05/2009

                                    2.       Ajith Kumar T.                                                              :  6933.50             on 01/06/2009

                                    3.       Hari Babu B.                                                                  :  4622.00             on 01/06/2009

                                    4.      Total                                                            :12555.50

                                    Bank Expenses:

                                    APR09-MAR10 Debit Card Charges                    :109/-                on 28/05/2009

                                    S-No

                                    Name

                                    2007 Fund

                                    2008 Fund

                                    Current year

                                    Total

                                    1

                                    Ajith Kumar T

                                    5,000.00

                                    8,132.18

                                    6,933.50

                                    20,065.68

                                    2

                                    Anupama

                                    200.00

                                    0.00

                                    0.00

                                    200.00

                                    3

                                    Balaji

                                    400.00

                                    0.00

                                    0.00

                                    400.00

                                    4

                                    Bhaskar

                                    200.00

                                    0.00

                                    0.00

                                    200.00

                                    5

                                    Hari Babu Naidu B

                                    5,186.80

                                    0.00

                                    4,622.00

                                    9,808.80

                                    6

                                    Hari Prakash

                                    1,000.00

                                    0.00

                                    0.00

                                    1,000.00

                                    7

                                    Kesav Kumar Reddy

                                    1,614.00

                                    2,500.00

                                    0.00

                                    4,114.00

                                    8

                                    Kishore Kumar N

                                    1,250.00

                                    0.00

                                    0.00

                                    1,250.00

                                    9

                                    Laxmdhar B

                                    1,000.00

                                    0.00

                                    0.00

                                    1,000.00

                                    10

                                    Madhu Latha

                                    0.00

                                    10,248.50

                                    0.00

                                    10,248.50

                                    11

                                    Maheshwar Reddy

                                    2,800.00

                                    5,000.00

                                    0.00

                                    7,800.00

                                    12

                                    Nanda Kishore A

                                    500.00

                                    0.00

                                    0.00

                                    500.00

                                    13

                                    Neelima

                                    1,500.00

                                    0.00

                                    0.00

                                    1,500.00

                                    14

                                    Phani Ranjan

                                    3,000.00

                                    3,000.00

                                    3,000.00

                                    9,000.00

                                    15

                                    Prasanna Laxmi & Bharath

                                    1,000.00

                                    0.00

                                    1,000.00

                                    2,000.00

                                    16

                                    Ravi Kiran

                                    0.00

                                    0.00

                                    7,300.00

                                    7,300.00

                                    17

                                    Shiva Tunga

                                    0.00

                                    1,000.00

                                    0.00

                                    1,000.00

                                    18

                                    Sreedhar G

                                    1,300.00

                                    0.00

                                    0.00

                                    1,300.00

                                    19

                                    Sreedhar VL

                                    500.00

                                    0.00

                                    0.00

                                    500.00

                                    20

                                    Suneetha & Sreenath

                                    3,500.00

                                    0.00

                                    0.00

                                    3,500.00

                                    21

                                    Swetha Reddy

                                    6,576.00

                                    0.00

                                    0.00

                                    6,576.00

                                    22

                                    Vamsi T

                                    2,000.00

                                    4,000.00

                                    0.00

                                    6,000.00

                                    23

                                  • sridhar naidu
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Jun 23, 2009
                                      hi Phani,
                                             i donated 1k for both the kids. let it be my contribution to the group.

                                      hi all,

                                      last week i happened to see "samarthanam trust for disabled" in jayanagar bangalore(www.samarthanam.org). they are doing good things for disabled people. i am impressed with their activities. I think our group can support this trust by adopting 6 disabled children which will cost 7500/- per year. we can donate on monthly basis also. please revert back to me with your views. please make it ASAP. i am planning to visit this place this weekend.

                                      thanks
                                      sridhar

                                      I have a proposal for 2 kids who are going to join in school. They are from poor family.This family has money for one kid. they are planning to join other kid in next year due to lack of money. however if they dont have money after one year they are willing not to send their baby girl for education.
                                      I would request to extend our support and provide them amount of Rs 2K-3K for their studies. Please let me know your views on these profile.

                                      Details:

                                      Nikhil kumar & Surekha

                                      K/0 Mahesh B (Electrican)

                                      No-80 , 1st cross,Dayananda nagar,
                                      Sriramapuram, Bangalore

                                      Regards

                                      Sreedhar

                                      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!
                                    • ajith kumar
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Jun 25, 2009
                                        Sridhar,
                                        It is a very good proposal. But, Most of the people that we help are individuals who are not in an institution. Even though our aim is to help people in need, I am more inclined to help people who we know or come our neighborhoods or villages. This is just my view, We should have views from more members whether we should donate to institutions instead of individuals directly?