November-08 Updates.

  • Ranjan, Phani
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 25, 2008

      Hi all

      Hope everyone doing good.

      As there were no activities in  previous months I could not post any updates.

      First I would like to welcome our friend Madhu Latha who extended her support for our group.  I asked my father to handover money to Ramadevi who is currently staying in Kurnool and he took some snaps which will be mailed later to the group as I didn’t receive them yet.

      Funds Donated:

      1.       Amount of Rs 7,500 is handed over to Ramadevi for pursuing B.Ed course. She got admission in to Silver Jubilee College, Kurnool.

      Funds Collected:

      1.       Madhu Latha (USD 225)        10,248.50             on 19 sep 2008

      2.       Interest credited                            273.00             on 02 sep 2008

      Please find the balance sheet as of November 25, 2008 and same will be updated to our group site.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      S-No

      Name

      2007 Fund

      Current year

      Total

      1

      Ajith Kumar T

      5,000.00

      8,132.18

      13,132.18

      2

      Anupama

      200.00

      0.00

      200.00

      3

      Balaji

      400.00

      0.00

      400.00

      4

      Bhaskar

      200.00

      0.00

      200.00

      5

      Hari Babu Naidu B

      5,186.80

      0.00

      5,186.80

      6

      Hari Prakash

      1,000.00

      0.00

      1,000.00

      7

      Kesav Kumar Reddy

      1,614.00

      2,500.00

      4,114.00

      8

      Kishore Kumar N

      1,250.00

      0.00

      1,250.00

      9

      Laxmdhar B

      1,000.00

      0.00

      1,000.00

      10

      Madhu Latha

      0.00

      10,248.50

      10,248.50

      11

      Maheshwar Reddy

      2,800.00

      5,000.00

      7,800.00

      12

      Nanda Kishore A

      500.00

      0.00

      500.00

      13

      Neelima

      1,500.00

      0.00

      1,500.00

      14

      Phani Ranjan

      3,000.00

      3,000.00

      6,000.00

      15

      Prasanna Laxmi

      1,000.00

      0.00

      1,000.00

      16

      Shiva Tunga

      0.00

      1,000.00

      1,000.00

      17

      Sreedhar G

      1,300.00

      0.00

      1,300.00

      18

      Sreedhar VL

      500.00

      0.00

      500.00

      19

      Sreenath Reddy B

      1,750.00

      0.00

      1,750.00

      20

      Suneetha

      1,750.00

      0.00

      1,750.00

      21

      Swetha Reddy

      6,576.00

      0.00

      6,576.00

      22

      Vamsi T

      2,000.00

      4,000.00

      6,000.00

      23

      Interest Credited

      645.00

      547.00

      1,192.00

      24

      Account Maintenance Charges

      -111.00

      -111.00

      -222.00

      Total

      39,060.80

      34,316.68

      73,377.48

      Interest Credited

      Date

      Amount

      4/9/2006

      44.00

      3/3/2007

      267.00

      4/9/2007

      334.00

      1/3/2008

      274.00

      2/9/2008

      273.00

      Total

      1,192.00

    • Ranjan, Phani
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 2, 2009

        Hi All,

        Hope everyone doing good.

        Sri Rama Navami Shubhakanshalu..

                        I have a proposal for three students who are pursuing their Graduation courses. They are from poor families and working hard in studies. Please find the profiles below. I would request to extend our  support and provide them amount of Rs 2K-3K for their studies. Please let me know your views on these profiles. One more thing is that when we last donated books in Lepakshi Jr College all these students received books form us as they were toppers in Intermediate.

        1.       B. Ramachandra

        III Year, B.Sc (BZC) S.D.G.S Degree College, Naneppa Nagar, Hindupur 515201.

        S/O Late Sri. B. Narayana Prasad  (Agricultural Labour)

        #5/46

        Bingipalli  village

        Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

        Anantapur (Dist)

        2.       C. Mohan

        III Year, B.Sc (BZC) S.D.G.S Degree College, Naneppa Nagar, Hindupur 515201.

        S/O Sri. C. Gurrapa (Agricultural Labour)

        Kanchisamudram Village

        Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

        Anantapur (Dist)

        3.       C Suguna

        II year, GNM(Nursing), RDT School of Nursing,  Battalapalli, Anantapur (Dist).

        D/O. Sri. C Siviah (Washer Man)

        Kurlapalli Village

        Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

        Anantapur (Dist)

        I also have a proposal to select some students from rural/sub-urban areas and join in our group. These students will be very helpful in identifying poor students for whom we can extend our support and also it is easier for them as they can find more hardworking poor students and later we can decide for whom we can help. This helps us to keep our activities go on regularly rather than once/twice in a year J. Please let me know your views on this.

        Regards

        Phani Ranjan

        Regards

        Phani Ranjan

      • ajith kumar
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 5, 2009
           Hi Phani,

          Please go ahead and help them and wish them all the best from our group.

          - Ajith

          #5/46

          Bingipalli  village

          Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

          Anantapur (Dist)

          2.       C. Mohan

        • urs_mahi2002@yahoo.co.in
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 6, 2009
            Nice thought buddy!!

            Welcome them to our room... Also please go ahead and help the identified people.

            -Mahesh

            #5/46

            Bingipalli  village

            Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

            Anantapur (Dist)

            2.       C. Mohan

            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 6, 2009
              hi phani,
                  please go ahead and help them.
              sridhar

              #5/46

              Bingipalli  village

              Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

              Anantapur (Dist)

              2.       C. Mohan

[...]

              Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.
            • Ranjan, Phani
              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 13, 2009

                Hi,

                Hope everyone doing fine.

                Thanks to Ajith, Mahesh and Sridhar for the replies.

                Last weekend I have travelled to Hindupur and called all these three students to my house  and handed each 1500/-. Actually for Ramchandra and Mohan College fee was 1800/- per year but for Suguna fees is 23K L. But to make it uniform I have given them equally at that time. Please let me know if I can provide additional money for their support. I will update photos in to our groups.

                Please find the Money transactions done below.

                Funds Donated :

                1.       C. Mohan                                    1,500/-

                2.       B. RamaChandra                       1,500/-

                3.       C. Suguna                                    1,500/-

                Total-    4,500/-

                Funds Collected:

                1.       Phani Ranjan                              3000/-   on           06/04/2009

                S-No

                Name

                2007 Fund

                2008 Fund

                Current year

                Total

                1

                Ajith Kumar T

                5,000.00

                8,132.18

                0.00

                13,132.18

                2

                Anupama

                200.00

                0.00

                0.00

                200.00

                3

                Balaji

                400.00

                0.00

                0.00

                400.00

                4

                Bhaskar

                200.00

                0.00

                0.00

                200.00

                5

                Hari Babu Naidu B

                5,186.80

                0.00

                0.00

                5,186.80

                6

                Hari Prakash

                1,000.00

                0.00

                0.00

                1,000.00

                7

                Kesav Kumar Reddy

                1,614.00

                2,500.00

                0.00

                4,114.00

                8

                Kishore Kumar N

                1,250.00

                0.00

                0.00

                1,250.00

                9

                Laxmdhar B

                1,000.00

                0.00

                0.00

                1,000.00

                10

                Madhu Latha

                0.00

                10,248.50

                0.00

                10,248.50

                11

                Maheshwar Reddy

                2,800.00

                5,000.00

                0.00

                7,800.00

                12

                Nanda Kishore A

                500.00

                0.00

                0.00

                500.00

                13

                Neelima

                1,500.00

                0.00

                0.00

                1,500.00

                14

                Phani Ranjan

                3,000.00

                3,000.00

                3,000.00

                9,000.00

                15

                Prasanna Laxmi

                1,000.00

                0.00

                0.00

                1,000.00

                16

                Shiva Tunga

                0.00

                1,000.00

                0.00

                1,000.00

                17

                Sreedhar G

                1,300.00

                0.00

                0.00

                1,300.00

                18

                Sreedhar VL

                500.00

                0.00

                0.00

                500.00

                19

                Sreenath Reddy B

                1,750.00

                0.00

                0.00

                1,750.00

                20

                Suneetha

                1,750.00

                0.00

                0.00

                1,750.00

                21

                Swetha Reddy

                6,576.00

                0.00

                0.00

                6,576.00

                22

                Vamsi T

                2,000.00

                4,000.00

                0.00

                6,000.00

                23

                Message 7 of 22 , Apr 16, 2009
                  Thank you phani
                  All,

                  Please share your thoughts. I agree with phani that we should go ahead and hep her as much as we can or atleast something more than the previous amount.

                  - Ajith

                  Thanks to Ajith, Mahesh and Sridhar for the replies.

                  Last weekend I have travelled to Hindupur and called all these three students to my house  and handed each 1500/-. Actually for Ramchandra and Mohan College fee was 1800/- per year but for Suguna fees is 23K L. But to make it uniform I have given them equally at that time. Please let me know if I can provide additional money for their support. I will update photos in to our groups.

                  Please find the Money transactions done below.

                  Funds Donated :

                  1.       C. Mohan                                    1,500/-

                  2.       B. RamaChandra                       1,500/-

                  3.       C. Suguna                                    1,500/-

                  ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------

                  Total-    4,500/-

                  ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------

[...]

                  362.00

                  1,554.00

                  24

                  Account Maintenance Charges

                  -111.00

                  -111.00

                  0.00

                  -222.00

                  Total

                  39,060.80

                  34316.68

                  3,362.00

                  76739.48

                  Interest Credited

                  Date

                  Amount

                  4/9/2006

                  44.00

                  3/3/2007

                  267.00

                  4/9/2007

                  334.00

                  1/3/2008

                  274.00

                  2/9/2008

                  273.00

                  2/3/2009

                  362.00

                  Total

                  1,192.00

                  Account Maintenance Charges

                  Date

                  Amount

                  19/05/2007

                  111.00

                  21/05/2008

                  111.00

                  Total

                  222.00

                  Totals

                  Amount

                  Total Collected

                  76,739.48

                  Total Spent

                  57,990.00

                  Total left

                  18,749.48

                  as on 08/04/2009

                  Bank Details

                  Bank Name

                  ICICI Bank Ltd

                  Accont Name

                  Phani Ranjan KVS

                  Account Number

                   0047...

                  Branch

                  Koramangala

                  City

                  Bangalore

                  S-NO

                  Name

                  Address

                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 29, 2009

                    Hi All,

                                    I would like to add  one more name in the list of students whom we have donated earlier . Please find her profile below and suggest me your thoughts.

                    Y. Manjula

                    1st year BSC (CBZ), Govt. Degree College for woman, Hindupur.

                    Address

                    D/O Late Sri Y. AdiNarayana Reddy (Agricultural Labour)

                    C/O Sri Y. RamaDas

                    Venkatapuram village

                    Lepakshi Mandal-515331

                    Anantapur  (Dist)

                    Regards

                    Phani Ranjan

                    #5/46

                    Bingipalli  village

                    Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

                    Anantapur (Dist)

                    2.       C. Mohan

                    Message 9 of 22 , May 7, 2009
                      Hi Phani,

                      Sorry for the delay, Please help her.

                      - Ajith

                      #5/46

                      Bingipalli  village

                      Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

                      Anantapur (Dist)

                      2.       C. Mohan

                      Message 10 of 22 , May 8, 2009

                        Hi Ra Ajith,

                                        Thanks for the reply, I would go ahead and donate her 1500/- this weekend for her college fee.

                        Regards

                        Phani Ranjan

                        #5/46

                        Bingipalli  village

                        Lepakshi (Mandal) -515331

                        Anantapur (Dist)

                        2.       C. Mohan

[...]

                      • sridhar naidu
                        Message 11 of 22 , May 18, 2009
                          Hi All,

                          Hope everyone doing good.

                          I have a proposal for 2 kids who are going to join in school. They are from poor family.This family has money for one kid. they are planning to join other kid in next year due to lack of money. however if they dont have money after one year they are willing not to send their baby girl for education.
                          I would request to extend our support and provide them amount of Rs 2K-3K for their studies. Please let me know your views on these profile.

                          Details:

                          Nikhil kumar & Surekha

                          K/0 Mahesh B (Electrican)

                          No-80 , 1st cross,Dayananda nagar,
                          Sriramapuram,Bangalore

                          Regards

                          Sreedhar

                          Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/
                        • Ranjan, Phani
                          Message 12 of 22 , May 20, 2009

                            Hi All,

                                            I have been to my home town last weekend and handed over a sum of 1500/- to Manjula on 09/05/2009.  I will update the photos in Net once I get the picture.  Also thanks to Ravi to extend support by funding 7300 for our group.

                            Please find the updates for the month of April -May.

                            Funds Donated :

                            1.       Y Manjula  :1500/-

                            Funds Received:

                            1.       Ravi Kiran    : 7300/-

                            S-No

                            Name

                            2007 Fund

                            2008 Fund

                            Current year

                            Total

                            1

                            Ajith Kumar T

                            5,000.00

                            8,132.18

                            0.00

                            13,132.18

                            2

                            Anupama

                            200.00

                            0.00

                            0.00

                            200.00

                            3

                            Balaji

                            400.00

                            0.00

                            0.00

                            400.00

                            4

                            Bhaskar

                            200.00

                            0.00

                            0.00

                            200.00

                            5

                            Hari Babu Naidu B

                            5,186.80

                            0.00

                            0.00

                            5,186.80

                            6

                            Hari Prakash

                            1,000.00

                            0.00

                            0.00

                            1,000.00

                            7

                            Kesav Kumar Reddy

                            1,614.00

                            2,500.00

                            0.00

                            4,114.00

                            8

                            Kishore Kumar N

                            1,250.00

                            0.00

                            0.00

                            1,250.00

                            9

                            Laxmdhar B

                            1,000.00

                            0.00

                            0.00

                            1,000.00

                            10

                            Madhu Latha

                            0.00

                            10,248.50

                            0.00

                            10,248.50

                            11

                            Maheshwar Reddy

                            2,800.00

                            5,000.00

                            0.00

                            7,800.00

                            12

                            Nanda Kishore A

                            500.00

                            0.00

                            0.00

                            500.00

                            13

                            Neelima

                            1,500.00

                            0.00

                            0.00

                            1,500.00

                            14

                            Phani Ranjan

                            3,000.00

                            3,000.00

                            3,000.00

                            9,000.00

                            15

                            Prasanna Laxmi

                            1,000.00

                            0.00

                            0.00

                            1,000.00

                            16

                            Ravi Kiran

                            0.00

                            0.00

                            7,300.00

                            7,300.00

                            17

                            Shiva Tunga

                            0.00

                            1,000.00

                            0.00

                            1,000.00

                            18

                            Sreedhar G

                            1,300.00

                            0.00

                            0.00

                            1,300.00

                            19

                            Sreedhar VL

                            500.00

                            0.00

                            0.00

                            500.00

                            20

                            Sreenath Reddy B

                            1,750.00

                            0.00

                            0.00

                            1,750.00

                            21

                            Suneetha

                            1,750.00

                            0.00

                            0.00

                            1,750.00

                            22

                            Swetha Reddy

                            6,576.00

                            0.00

                            0.00

                            6,576.00

                            23

                            Vamsi T

                            2,000.00

                            4,000.00

                            0.00

                            6,000.00

                            24

                            Interest Credited

                            645.00

                            547.00

                            362.00

                            1,554.00

                            25

                            Account Maintenance Charges

                            -111.00

                            -111.00

                            0.00

                            -222.00

                            Total

                            39,060.80

                            34316.68

                            10,662.00

                            84039.48

                          • ajith kumar
                            Message 13 of 22 , May 22, 2009
                              Arey i transferred 150$, will be debited in 5 businessdays.

[...]

                              84,039.48

                              Total Spent

                              59,490.00

                              Total left

                              24,549.48

                              as on 09/05/2009

                              <

                              (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
                            • Hari Babu Bollineni
                              Message 14 of 22 , May 25, 2009
                                Phani,

                                I transferred 100$ to ur a/c, It will be credited in 5 businessdays.

                                -Hari

[...]

                                004701552683

                                Branch

                                Koramangala

                                City

                                Bangalore

                                S-NO

                                Name

                                Address

                                Reason

                                In The Form

                                Date

                                Amonut Spent

                                1

                                Geetha

                                For Operation

                                Money

                                1,500.00

                                2

                                Vishnu Priya

                                For Studies

                                Money (2 years * 5000)

                                31/07/07

                                10,000.00

                                3

                                Jyothi Babu

                                Bangalore

                                For Monthly expenses & Studies

                                Money (8 months * 800)

                                31/07/07

                                6,400.00

                                4

                                Lepakshi Jr College

                                Govt Jr College,Lepakshi, Anantapur dist, AP

                                For Midday Meals Program

                                2*50kgs Rice Bags

                                8/1/2007

                                1,100.00

                                5

                                Vruddasramam

                                SriKalahasthi

                                For Meals Program

                                Money

                                11/2/2007

                                1,000.00

                                6

                                Vruddasramam

                                Prasanthi Mandiram Deenasevasabha Vruddasramam Sevamandir -515212 Hindupur Anantapur(dist)

                                For Lunch to 100 people

                                Food supplied form Catering and served personally by Phani

                                2/12/2007

                                3,490.00

                                7

                                Mohan Naidu

                                Battuvaripalle, Penumuru Mandal Chittoor dist

                                For Operation &  Medical expenses

                                Money

                                2/1/2008

                                10,000.00

                                8

                              • Ranjan, Phani
                                Message 15 of 22 , May 25, 2009

                                  Hi Ajith/Hari

                                  Thanks for sending money, I will let you guys know, once money got credited to HelpingHands account J

                                  Regards

                                  Phani Ranjan

                                  Message 16 of 22 , May 26, 2009

                                    Hi Sridhar,

                                    I think primary education is free in government schools anywhere in our country. So they may not require money for school fee but you can definitely provide money for their books and other stationary purpose. Please go ahead and provide them required stationary or money required for the same.

                                    Regarding expenses as we gave 1.5 K for each degree students, I think it would be good enough to give 1k for both Kids(as it is only for Stationary). These are my views and you take decision regarding the money. Any other opinions are welcome J.

                                                    Let me know once money donated and I will transfer that money to you.

                                    Regards

                                    Phani Ranjan

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Jun 1, 2009

                                      Hi All,

                                                     Please find the latest updates of fund flow from mid May-01st  June09. Thanks to Bharath, Prasanna Laxmi, Ajith and Hari Babu for donating money to our group.

                                      Funds Received:

                                      1.       Prasanna Laxmi & Bharath                                      :  1000.00             on 23/05/2009

                                      2.       Ajith Kumar T.                                                              :  6933.50             on 01/06/2009

                                      3.       Hari Babu B.                                                                  :  4622.00             on 01/06/2009

                                      4.      Total                                                            :12555.50

                                      Bank Expenses:

                                      APR09-MAR10 Debit Card Charges                    :109/-                on 28/05/2009

                                      S-No

                                      Name

                                      2007 Fund

                                      2008 Fund

                                      Current year

                                      Total

                                      1

                                      Ajith Kumar T

                                      5,000.00

                                      8,132.18

                                      6,933.50

                                      20,065.68

                                      2

                                      Anupama

                                      200.00

                                      0.00

                                      0.00

                                      200.00

                                      3

                                      Balaji

                                      400.00

                                      0.00

                                      0.00

                                      400.00

                                      4

                                      Bhaskar

                                      200.00

                                      0.00

                                      0.00

                                      200.00

                                      5

                                      Hari Babu Naidu B

                                      5,186.80

                                      0.00

                                      4,622.00

                                      9,808.80

                                      6

                                      Hari Prakash

                                      1,000.00

                                      0.00

                                      0.00

                                      1,000.00

                                      7

                                      Kesav Kumar Reddy

                                      1,614.00

                                      2,500.00

                                      0.00

                                      4,114.00

                                      8

                                      Kishore Kumar N

                                      1,250.00

                                      0.00

                                      0.00

                                      1,250.00

                                      9

                                      Laxmdhar B

                                      1,000.00

                                      0.00

                                      0.00

                                      1,000.00

                                      10

                                      Madhu Latha

                                      0.00

                                      10,248.50

                                      0.00

                                      10,248.50

                                      11

                                      Maheshwar Reddy

                                      2,800.00

                                      5,000.00

                                      0.00

                                      7,800.00

                                      12

                                      Nanda Kishore A

                                      500.00

                                      0.00

                                      0.00

                                      500.00

                                      13

                                      Neelima

                                      1,500.00

                                      0.00

                                      0.00

                                      1,500.00

                                      14

                                      Phani Ranjan

                                      3,000.00

                                      3,000.00

                                      3,000.00

                                      9,000.00

                                      15

                                      Prasanna Laxmi & Bharath

                                      1,000.00

                                      0.00

                                      1,000.00

                                      2,000.00

                                      16

                                      Ravi Kiran

                                      0.00

                                      0.00

                                      7,300.00

                                      7,300.00

                                      17

                                      Shiva Tunga

                                      0.00

                                      1,000.00

                                      0.00

                                      1,000.00

                                      18

                                      Sreedhar G

                                      1,300.00

                                      0.00

                                      0.00

                                      1,300.00

                                      19

                                      Sreedhar VL

                                      500.00

                                      0.00

                                      0.00

                                      500.00

                                      20

                                      Suneetha & Sreenath

                                      3,500.00

                                      0.00

                                      0.00

                                      3,500.00

                                      21

                                      Swetha Reddy

                                      6,576.00

                                      0.00

                                      0.00

                                      6,576.00

                                      22

                                      Vamsi T

                                      2,000.00

                                      4,000.00

                                      0.00

                                      6,000.00

                                      23

                                    • sridhar naidu
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Jun 23, 2009
                                        hi Phani,
                                               i donated 1k for both the kids. let it be my contribution to the group.

                                        hi all,

                                        last week i happened to see "samarthanam trust for disabled" in jayanagar bangalore(www.samarthanam.org). they are doing good things for disabled people. i am impressed with their activities. I think our group can support this trust by adopting 6 disabled children which will cost 7500/- per year. we can donate on monthly basis also. please revert back to me with your views. please make it ASAP. i am planning to visit this place this weekend.

                                        thanks
                                        sridhar

                                        I have a proposal for 2 kids who are going to join in school. They are from poor family.This family has money for one kid. they are planning to join other kid in next year due to lack of money. however if they dont have money after one year they are willing not to send their baby girl for education.
                                        I would request to extend our support and provide them amount of Rs 2K-3K for their studies. Please let me know your views on these profile.

                                        Details:

                                        Nikhil kumar & Surekha

                                        K/0 Mahesh B (Electrican)

                                        No-80 , 1st cross,Dayananda nagar,
                                        Sriramapuram, Bangalore

                                        Regards

                                        Sreedhar

                                        Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!
                                      • ajith kumar
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Jun 25, 2009
                                          Sridhar,
                                          It is a very good proposal. But, Most of the people that we help are individuals who are not in an institution. Even though our aim is to help people in need, I am more inclined to help people who we know or come our neighborhoods or villages. This is just my view, We should have views from more members whether we should donate to institutions instead of individuals directly?