RE: HelpingHands4TheNeedy

  • Ranjan, Phani
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 10, 2007
      Hi All..
      Hope everyone doing fine..
      pfa.. Account statement for the month of March.
      Ideally there is nothing much happened in this month..

      I have got a proposal reg donation..How about giving money to "Akshaya Patra" organised by ISKON temple by Guruji Madhu Pandit Dasa. It serves MidDayMeals for school children. for more details pls visit http://www.akshayapatra.org/..

      it spends about 6/- per child per meal.Can we donate some amount for this programme?
      if so for how many children we can donate?
      shall we go ahead with
        50 children = 3000/-
      100 children = 6000/-
      if this idea is fair pls suggest..

      One more thing probably this is my last mail form my perot id and i am moving to new company (qulacomm) and will continue from that id.

      Note: Can you all join the group HelpingHands4TheNeedy asap

      Thanks & Regards
      Phani Ranjan
      PerotSystems
      +91-9886490010
      +9180-28413000 #2963

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 14, 2007
        Hey .....

          I read in the news recently that a girl was not able to continue his studies due to her family's financial situation....Just have a look at her situation and see if we can help her in proceeding with her studies....
        Here are the details which was given::
        Name:Madhulatha
        Father:Venkataramudu
        occupation: Bus cleaner
        10th Marks: 504
        Intermediate Marks::954
        College :: Sri vidhya Junior college,Produtoor

        --Wid Luv Mahesh

        Phani Ranjan <phaniranjan@...> wrote:

        Hi All..

           Hope everyone donign fine..
           pfa account statement for May..
           Nothing much happend..as usual Sridhar gave Jyoti Babu 800/- towards monthly charges and Bank charged 111/- rs as annual card maintenance.
        same sheet is updated in the group..
        pls make sure you will join the group..It will be easier to send mail to group rather than sending individuals..

        S-NoNameFund
        1Ajith Kumar T5000
        2Anupama200
        3Balaji400
        4Bhaskar200
        5Hari Babu Naidu B800
        6Hari Prakash1000
        7Kesav Kumar Reddy500
        8Kishore Kumar N1250
        9Laxmdhar B1000
        10Maheshwar Reddy2800
        11Nanda Kishore A500
        12Neelima  1500
        13Phani Ranjan1950
        14Prasanna Laxmi1000
        15Sreedhar G1300
        16Sreedhar VL500
        17Sreenath Reddy B1750
        18Suneetha  1750
        19Swetha Reddy6576
        20Vamsi T  2000
        20Intrest Credited311
        21Account Maintance Charges -111
         Total32176
        S-NONameAddressReasonIn The FormDateAmonut Spent
        1Geetha For OperationMoney 1500
        2Vishnu Priya For StudiesMoney 5000
        3Jyothi BabuBangaloreFor Monthly expenses & Studies Money (6 months * 800)24/5/20074800
        4Lepakshi Jr CollegeGovt Jr College,Lepakshi,Anantapur dist, AP For Midday Meals Program 2*50kgs Rice Bags1/8/20071100
        5Vruddasramam SriKalahasthi For Midday Meals Program Money2/11/20071000
        Total13400
        TotalsAmount
        Total Collected32176
        Total Spent13400
        Total left 18776 as on 13/06/2007

        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 14, 2007
          Hi Mahesh..

          Idea is good..but how can we trace her. This info would be sufficient if some one is from Proddutur.If anybody can trace her can you pls help her on behalf of our Community? If not we should find somemore details. What do guys ou say?

          pls join in to YahooGroups..Replying to all wouldt be better all times..pls join helpinghands4theneedy group..

          Thanks & Regards
          Phani Ranjan

          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 16, 2007
            Hey Phani,

             At the moment i do not have any other details with me about her.
             Only option as u mentioned is some body from proddutur could get the info by enquiring in her college...
            Guys from proddutur,
               See if u can get the info about her.....

            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 13, 2007

              Hi All

              Just wanted to update money flow

              Donations:

              1

              12/07/2007

               EFT TRF N KISHORE KUMAR

              CR

              INR 1,114.00

              2

              10/07/2007

               USD110@39.88A02636740

              CR

              INR 4,386.80

              a) Hari Babu B :4386.80/-

              b) Kesav                :1114.00/-

              Expenditure:

              3

              29/06/2007

               BIL/000036337818/Jyothi Babu 7th Mont/00

              DR

              INR 800.00

              a)     7 th month expenses given to Jyothi Babu(800/-)

              I will make sure to donate Books next time for poor students (Intermediate) in Government College.

              PLEASE NOTE THAT MANY HAVE NOT JOINED IN THE GROUP. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU JOIN. NEXT MAIL ONWARDS I WILL BE SENDING TO GROUP ID RATHER THAN INDIVIDUAL ID’S FOR BETTER COMMUNICATIONS.

              ************************************SO PLEASE JOIN HELPINGHANDS4THENEEDY@...*****************************************

              ************************************SO PLEASE JOIN HELPINGHANDS4THENEEDY@...*****************************************

              ************************************SO PLEASE JOIN HELPINGHANDS4THENEEDY@...*****************************************

              ************************************SO PLEASE JOIN HELPINGHANDS4THENEEDY@...*****************************************

              ************************************SO PLEASE JOIN HELPINGHANDS4THENEEDY@...*****************************************

              Please find the details below.

              S-No

              Name

              Fund

              1

              Ajith Kumar T

              5,000.00

              2

              Anupama

              200.00

              3

              Balaji

              400.00

              4

              Bhaskar

              200.00

              5

              Hari Babu Naidu B

              5,186.80

              6

              Hari Prakash

              1,000.00

              7

              Kesav Kumar Reddy

              1,614.00

              8

              Kishore Kumar N

              1,250.00

              9

              Laxmdhar B

              1,000.00

              10

              Maheshwar Reddy

              2,800.00

              11

              Nanda Kishore A

              500.00

              12

              Neelima

              1,500.00

              13

              Phani Ranjan

              1,950.00

              14

              Prasanna Laxmi

              1,000.00

              15

              Sreedhar G

              1,300.00

              16

              Sreedhar VL

              500.00

              17

              Sreenath Reddy B

              1,750.00

              18

              Suneetha

              1,750.00

              19

              Swetha Reddy

              6,576.00

              20

              Vamsi T

              2,000.00

              20

              Intrest Credited

              311.00

              21

              Account Maintance Charges

              -111.00

              Total

              37,676.80

              S-NO

              Name

              Address

              Reason

              In The Form

              Date

              Amonut Spent

              1

              Geetha

              For Operation

              Money

              1,500.00

              2

              Vishnu Priya

              For Studies

              Money

              5,000.00

              3

              Jyothi Babu

              Bangalore

              For Monthly expenses & Studies

              Money (7 months * 800)

              29/06/2007

              5,600.00

              4

              Lepakshi Jr College

              Govt Jr College,Lepakshi,Anantapur dist, AP

              For Midday Meals Program

              2*50kgs Rice Bags

              1/8/2007

              1,100.00

              5

              Vruddasramam

              SriKalahasthi

              For Midday Meals Program

              Money

              2/11/2007

              1,000.00

              Total

              14,200.00

              Totals

              Amount

              Total Collected

              37,676.80

              Total Spent

              14,200.00

              Total left

              23,476.80

              as on 13/07/2007

              (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

            • Ranjan, Phani
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 31, 2007

                Hi all

                Howe every one fine..

                July updates…

                Our donations reached 20K mark J

                Note:  I have removed people’s mail id’s who are already members of the group. Other’s please join the group…if anybody is not interested to receive this mail pls notify to remove form the mailing list..

                Fund Donated:

                1.Vishnu Priya ß 5000/-( For  2nd year college fee ) Sridhar handed over money to her village head and he will update with photos in a week or two.

                2.Jyothi Babu   ß 800/- ( Monthly expenses 8th  month). Sridhar donated money.

                1

                31/07/2007

                 BIL/000038353082/Vishnu Priya 2nd Yea/07

                DR

                INR 5,000.00

                2

                31/07/2007

                 BIL/000038352711/JyothiBabu 8thMonth/009

                DR

                INR 800.00

                Fund Received:

                1.     Phani Ranjanà1050/- on 26/07/2007

                3

                26/07/2007

                 BIL/000038102306/From Phani Ranjan/NSP

                CR

                INR 1,050.00

                And pls find the details below.. This sheet will be updated to the group.

                S-No

                Name

                Fund

                1

                Ajith Kumar T

                5,000.00

                2

                Anupama

                200.00

                3

                Balaji

                400.00

                4

                Bhaskar

                200.00

                5

                Hari Babu Naidu B

                5,186.80

                6

                Hari Prakash

                1,000.00

                7

                Kesav Kumar Reddy

                1,614.00

                8

                Kishore Kumar N

                1,250.00

                9

                Laxmdhar B

                1,000.00

                10

                Maheshwar Reddy

                2,800.00

                11

                Nanda Kishore A

                500.00

                12

                Neelima

                1,500.00

                13

                Phani Ranjan

                3,000.00

                14

                Prasanna Laxmi

                1,000.00

                15

                Sreedhar G

                1,300.00

                16

                Sreedhar VL

                500.00

                17

                Sreenath Reddy B

                1,750.00

                18

                Suneetha

                1,750.00

                19

                Swetha Reddy

                6,576.00

                20

                Vamsi T

                2,000.00

                20

                Intrest Credited

                311.00

                21

                Account Maintance Charges

                -111.00

                Total

                38,726.80

                S-NO

                Name

                Address

                Reason

                In The Form

                Date

                Amonut Spent

                1

                Geetha

                For Operation

                Money

                1,500.00

                2

                Vishnu Priya

                For Studies

                Money (2 years * 5000)

                31/07/07

                10,000.00

                3

                Jyothi Babu

                Bangalore

                For Monthly expenses & Studies

                Money (8 months * 800)

                31/07/07

                6,400.00

                4

                Lepakshi Jr College

                Govt Jr College,Lepakshi,Anantapur dist, AP

                For Midday Meals Program

                2*50kgs Rice Bags

                1/8/2007

                1,100.00

                5

                Vruddasramam

                SriKalahasthi

                For Midday Meals Program

                Money

                2/11/2007

                1,000.00

                Total

                20,000.00

                Totals

                Amount

                Total Collected

                38,726.80

                Total Spent

                20,000.00

                Total left

                18,726.80

                as on 31/07/2007

                Bank Details

              • Mahesh Reddy
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 3 5:25 PM
                  Guys,

                   Good work.....Continue the same pace in identifying the needy people and to provide the required help from our group.....Also try to circulate our group name to as many people/frenz as v can so that the group will not be limited to only our people and also it will us an opportunity to help the needy people as many as possible.

                  Wid Luv,
                  Mahesh.

                  004701552683

                  Branch
                  Koramangala

                  City
                  Bangalore

                  And Bank statement as of today..
                  Account ID
                  :
                  004701552683

                  (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

                  Available Balance
                  :
                  INR 18,726.80

                  Cheques in Clearing
                  :
                  INR 0.00

                  Linked FD Balance
                  :
                  INR 0.00
                • Ranjan, Phani
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 5, 2007

                    Hi All,

                    Hope every one doing fine. I guess its long time I have mailed you. Let me bring you some updates.

                    Last Sunday my father and I with some other people visited to Prasanthi Mandiram Deenasevasabha Vruddasramam.  There were around 100 people and I have ordered food and some sweets for afternoon from hotel and went personally to serve them. It was good to spend with old people for some time. The ashram was good and people in ashram are taking care of them in a nice manner. Basically it’s a Christian charity and funds are collected by everyone surrounding Hindupur. ChandraShekar CI Hindupur is main fund collector. They were very happy with the food and blessed every one of us for offering them.

                    I could not send you updates form last 2 months as I was busy with my work and also there were no actvities.

                    Please find vruddasramam album in http://picasaweb.google.com/PhaniRanjan/PrasanthiMandiram

                    Money spent

                    Food price for 100=3000/-

                    Sweets 3&1/2 kg = 490/-

                    ======================

                    Total                     3490/-
                    ======================

                    Money received

                    Interest credited on 4/9/2007 is 334/-

                    Please find the account details below and same is updated in the group.

                    S-No

                    Name

                    Fund

                    1

                    Ajith Kumar T

                    5,000.00

                    2

                    Anupama

                    200.00

                    3

                    Balaji

                    400.00

                    4

                    Bhaskar

                    200.00

                    5

                    Hari Babu Naidu B

                    5,186.80

                    6

                    Hari Prakash

                    1,000.00

                    7

                    Kesav Kumar Reddy

                    1,614.00

                    8

                    Kishore Kumar N

                    1,250.00

                    9

                    Laxmdhar B

                    1,000.00

                    10

                    Maheshwar Reddy

                    2,800.00

                    11

                    Nanda Kishore A

                    500.00

                    12

                    Neelima

                    1,500.00

                    13

                    Phani Ranjan

                    3,000.00

                    14

                    Prasanna Laxmi

                    1,000.00

                    15

                    Sreedhar G

                    1,300.00

                    16

                    Sreedhar VL

                    500.00

                    17

                    Sreenath Reddy B

                    1,750.00

                    18

                    Suneetha

                    1,750.00

                    19

                    Swetha Reddy

                    6,576.00

                    20

                    Vamsi T

                    2,000.00

                    20

                    Intrest Credited

                    645.00

                    21

                    Account Maintained Charges

                    -111.00

                    Total

                    39,060.80

                    Interest Credited

                    Date

                    Amount

                    4/9/2006

                    44.00

                    3/3/2007

                    267.00

                    4/9/2007

                    334.00

                    Total

                    645.00

                    Account Maintenance Charges

                    Date

                    Amount

                    19/05/2007

                    111.00

                    Total

                    111.00

                    Name

                    Address

                    Reason

                    In The Form

                    Date

                    Amount Spent

                    Geetha

                    For Operation

                    Money

                    1,500.00

                    Vishnu Priya

                    For Studies

                    Money (2 years * 5000)

                    31/07/07

                    10,000.00

                    Jyothi Babu

                    Bangalore

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 1, 2008

                      Hi All

                      Wish you Happy & prosperous New Year.

                      FYI.. Please find mail request mail below from sridhar and let me know your suggestions.

                      Thanks & Regards
                      Phani Ranjan
                      +91-9886490010

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 2, 2008
                        Wish you Happy New Year, everyone !!

                        Phani, Sridhar,

                                I think we should help this person financially for his operation right away.

                        Lets hope he gets better .

                        Swetha

                        Today, one of our villagers had met with an accident near railway track. it was major accident. his right leg is broken and neck looses its stability. he is only person in the family who is working and he is responsible for family(around 12 people) support.

                        he admitted  in CMC , vellore.He needs to undergo Operation ASAP.For Operation 1lac is requried as initial payment .

                        I'm planning to support him thru our group. please send me your feedback asap and suggest how much we can help. my suggestion would be around10k.

                        Thanks for your support

                        sreedhar

                        On 12/31/07, Ranjan, Phani <pranjan@qualcomm. com> wrote:

                        Thanks & Regards
                        Phani Ranjan
                        +91-9886490010

[...]

                        ============ ========= =

                        Total                     3490/-
                        ============ ========= =

                        ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= =========

[...]

                        15,570.80

                        as on 6/12/2007

                        Bank Details

                        Bank Name

                        ICICI Bank Ltd

                        Account Name

                        Phani Ranjan KVS

                        Account Number

                        004701552683

                        Branch

                        Koramangala

                        City

                        [Message clipped]

                      • Mahesh Reddy
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 2, 2008
                          Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous new year!!!!

                          Hey...

                              I belief we should go ahead and help this person with out any other thoughts.And we all wish him a quick and healthy recovery.

                          Sridhar,Phani,
                              Please go ahead with the proposal made as soon as possible.

                          -Luv Mahesh