RE: [helpinghands4theneedy] HelpingHands Updates

  • Ranjan, Phani
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2008

      All,

      As per the mail the boy needs more financial assistance and he is basically engineering 3rd year student. As it is very urgent please respond to this mail ASAP. I would also suggest to go for more amount some where near <= 10K. Let me know your Views.

      Thanks & Regards
      Phani Ranjan
      +91-9886490010

[...]

        Account Maintenance Charges

        Date
        Amount

        19/05/2007
        111.00

        Total
        111.00

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • ajith kumar
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2008
          Thanks Mahesh.
          I think its also the time for all of us start contributing some more and also expand the group by inviting our friends.
          Phani - Keep the good work going. You Rock.

          -Ajith

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2008

            Hi all,

            Hope everyone doing Good.

            Based on our friends suggestions I have transferred 6K amount to S Pandu.

            Thanks to Kishore, Mahesh and Ajith for your responses.

            I will update fund details by this month ending.

            Thanks & Regards
            Phani Ranjan
            +91-9886490010

[...]

            !