RE: HelpingHands4TheNeedy

  • Ranjan, Phani
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 5, 2007
      Hi all..
      hope every one doing fine..
      Just to give updates on recent activities from our group..
      we have spent about 2600/- pf details below..

      P.JyothiBabu 1600/-(Jan + Feb)
      Old Age Home SriKalahsthi 1000/-

      G Sridhar handedover the money(1600/-) to Jyothy Babu for his regular monthly expenses..

      In last month Kishore N(Local) visited Old age home In SriKalahasthi..(hope many of our friends remember as it is on the way to Temple's back gate ). This idea to donate for Old People came from Swetha.
      Kishore enquired the details of that ashram and found that funds to that ashram comes form Kanchi peetam and it is only for Brahmin community. It is understood that it wont require funds from others and also it is community based, so he just felt to give nominal amount of Rs 1000/-.

      I have updated all this details in the sheet and also uploaded in to our groups..

      still many of the people have not joined the group..i request you to join ASAP..
      pf the details of funds below..

      Thanks to Kishore and Swetha..

      S-NoNameFund
      1Ajith Kumar T5000
      2Anupama200
      3Balaji400
      4Bhaskar200
      5Hari Babu Naidu B800
      6Hari Prakash1000
      7Kesav Kumar Reddy500
      8Kishore Kumar N1250
      9Laxmdhar B1000
      10Maheshwar Reddy2800
      11Nanda Kishore A500
      12Neelima 1500
      13Phani Ranjan1950
      14Prasanna Laxmi1000
      15Sreedhar G1300
      16Sreedhar VL500
      17Sreenath Reddy B1750
      18Suneetha 1750
      19Swetha Reddy6576
      20Vamsi T 2000
      20Intrest Credited311
       Total32287
      S-NONameAddressReasonIn The FormDateAmonut Spent
      1Geetha For OperationMoney 1500
      2Vishnu Priya For StudiesMoney 5000
      3Jyothi BabuBangaloreFor Monthly expenses & StudiesMoney (4 months * 800)24/01/20073200
      4Lepakshi Jr CollegeGovt Jr College,Lepakshi,Anantapur dist, APFor Midday Meals Program2*50kgs Rice Bags08/01/20071100
      5VruddasramamSriKalahasthiFor Midday Meals ProgramMoney11/02/20071000
      Total11800

      TotalsAmount
      Total Collected32287
      Total Spent11800
      Total left 20487as on 06/03/2007
      Bank Details
      Bank NameICICI Bank Ltd
      Accont NamePhani Ranjan KVS
      Account Number4701552683
      BranchKoramangala
      CityBangalore

      Thanks & Regards
      Phani Ranjan
      PerotSystems
      +91-9886490010
      +9180-28413000 #2963

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 10 11:36 PM
        Hi All..
        Hope everyone doing fine..
        pfa.. Account statement for the month of March.
        Ideally there is nothing much happened in this month..

        I have got a proposal reg donation..How about giving money to "Akshaya Patra" organised by ISKON temple by Guruji Madhu Pandit Dasa. It serves MidDayMeals for school children. for more details pls visit http://www.akshayapatra.org/..

        it spends about 6/- per child per meal.Can we donate some amount for this programme?
        if so for how many children we can donate?
        shall we go ahead with
          50 children = 3000/-
        100 children = 6000/-
        if this idea is fair pls suggest..

        One more thing probably this is my last mail form my perot id and i am moving to new company (qulacomm) and will continue from that id.

        Note: Can you all join the group HelpingHands4TheNeedy asap

        Thanks & Regards
        Phani Ranjan
        PerotSystems
        +91-9886490010
        +9180-28413000 #2963

        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 14, 2007
          Hey .....

            I read in the news recently that a girl was not able to continue his studies due to her family's financial situation....Just have a look at her situation and see if we can help her in proceeding with her studies....
          Here are the details which was given::
          Name:Madhulatha
          Father:Venkataramudu
          occupation: Bus cleaner
          10th Marks: 504
          Intermediate Marks::954
          College :: Sri vidhya Junior college,Produtoor

          --Wid Luv Mahesh

          Phani Ranjan <phaniranjan@...> wrote:

          Hi All..

             Hope everyone donign fine..
             pfa account statement for May..
             Nothing much happend..as usual Sridhar gave Jyoti Babu 800/- towards monthly charges and Bank charged 111/- rs as annual card maintenance.
          same sheet is updated in the group..
          pls make sure you will join the group..It will be easier to send mail to group rather than sending individuals..

          S-NoNameFund
          1Ajith Kumar T5000
          2Anupama200
          3Balaji400
          4Bhaskar200
          5Hari Babu Naidu B800
          6Hari Prakash1000
          7Kesav Kumar Reddy500
          8Kishore Kumar N1250
          9Laxmdhar B1000
          10Maheshwar Reddy2800
          11Nanda Kishore A500
          12Neelima  1500
          13Phani Ranjan1950
          14Prasanna Laxmi1000
          15Sreedhar G1300
          16Sreedhar VL500
          17Sreenath Reddy B1750
          18Suneetha  1750
          19Swetha Reddy6576
          20Vamsi T  2000
          20Intrest Credited311
          21Account Maintance Charges -111
           Total32176
          S-NONameAddressReasonIn The FormDateAmonut Spent
          1Geetha For OperationMoney 1500
          2Vishnu Priya For StudiesMoney 5000
          3Jyothi BabuBangaloreFor Monthly expenses & Studies Money (6 months * 800)24/5/20074800
          4Lepakshi Jr CollegeGovt Jr College,Lepakshi,Anantapur dist, AP For Midday Meals Program 2*50kgs Rice Bags1/8/20071100
          5Vruddasramam SriKalahasthi For Midday Meals Program Money2/11/20071000
          Total13400
          TotalsAmount
          Total Collected32176
          Total Spent13400
          Total left 18776 as on 13/06/2007

          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 14, 2007
            Hi Mahesh..

            Idea is good..but how can we trace her. This info would be sufficient if some one is from Proddutur.If anybody can trace her can you pls help her on behalf of our Community? If not we should find somemore details. What do guys ou say?

            pls join in to YahooGroups..Replying to all wouldt be better all times..pls join helpinghands4theneedy group..

            Thanks & Regards
            Phani Ranjan

            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 16, 2007
              Hey Phani,

               At the moment i do not have any other details with me about her.
               Only option as u mentioned is some body from proddutur could get the info by enquiring in her college...
              Guys from proddutur,
                 See if u can get the info about her.....

              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 13, 2007

                Hi All

                Just wanted to update money flow

                Donations:

                1

                12/07/2007

                 EFT TRF N KISHORE KUMAR

                CR

                INR 1,114.00

                2

                10/07/2007

                 USD110@39.88A02636740

                CR

                INR 4,386.80

                a) Hari Babu B :4386.80/-

                b) Kesav                :1114.00/-

                Expenditure:

                3

                29/06/2007

                 BIL/000036337818/Jyothi Babu 7th Mont/00

                DR

                INR 800.00

                a)     7 th month expenses given to Jyothi Babu(800/-)

                I will make sure to donate Books next time for poor students (Intermediate) in Government College.

                PLEASE NOTE THAT MANY HAVE NOT JOINED IN THE GROUP. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU JOIN. NEXT MAIL ONWARDS I WILL BE SENDING TO GROUP ID RATHER THAN INDIVIDUAL ID’S FOR BETTER COMMUNICATIONS.

                ************************************SO PLEASE JOIN HELPINGHANDS4THENEEDY@...*****************************************

                ************************************SO PLEASE JOIN HELPINGHANDS4THENEEDY@...*****************************************

                ************************************SO PLEASE JOIN HELPINGHANDS4THENEEDY@...*****************************************

                ************************************SO PLEASE JOIN HELPINGHANDS4THENEEDY@...*****************************************

                ************************************SO PLEASE JOIN HELPINGHANDS4THENEEDY@...*****************************************

                Please find the details below.

                S-No

                Name

                Fund

                1

                Ajith Kumar T

                5,000.00

                2

                Anupama

                200.00

                3

                Balaji

                400.00

                4

                Bhaskar

                200.00

                5

                Hari Babu Naidu B

                5,186.80

                6

                Hari Prakash

                1,000.00

                7

                Kesav Kumar Reddy

                1,614.00

                8

                Kishore Kumar N

                1,250.00

                9

                Laxmdhar B

                1,000.00

                10

                Maheshwar Reddy

                2,800.00

                11

                Nanda Kishore A

                500.00

                12

                Neelima

                1,500.00

                13

                Phani Ranjan

                1,950.00

                14

                Prasanna Laxmi

                1,000.00

                15

                Sreedhar G

                1,300.00

                16

                Sreedhar VL

                500.00

                17

                Sreenath Reddy B

                1,750.00

                18

                Suneetha

                1,750.00

                19

                Swetha Reddy

                6,576.00

                20

                Vamsi T

                2,000.00

                20

                Intrest Credited

                311.00

                21

                Account Maintance Charges

                -111.00

                Total

                37,676.80

                S-NO

                Name

                Address

                Reason

                In The Form

                Date

                Amonut Spent

                1

                Geetha

                For Operation

                Money

                1,500.00

                2

                Vishnu Priya

                For Studies

                Money

                5,000.00

                3

                Jyothi Babu

                Bangalore

                For Monthly expenses & Studies

                Money (7 months * 800)

                29/06/2007

                5,600.00

                4

                Lepakshi Jr College

                Govt Jr College,Lepakshi,Anantapur dist, AP

                For Midday Meals Program

                2*50kgs Rice Bags

                1/8/2007

                1,100.00

                5

                Vruddasramam

                SriKalahasthi

                For Midday Meals Program

                Money

                2/11/2007

                1,000.00

                Total

                14,200.00

                Totals

                Amount

                Total Collected

                37,676.80

                Total Spent

                14,200.00

                Total left

                23,476.80

                as on 13/07/2007

                (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

              • Ranjan, Phani
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 31, 2007

                  Hi all

                  Howe every one fine..

                  July updates…

                  Our donations reached 20K mark J

                  Note:  I have removed people’s mail id’s who are already members of the group. Other’s please join the group…if anybody is not interested to receive this mail pls notify to remove form the mailing list..

                  Fund Donated:

                  1.Vishnu Priya ß 5000/-( For  2nd year college fee ) Sridhar handed over money to her village head and he will update with photos in a week or two.

                  2.Jyothi Babu   ß 800/- ( Monthly expenses 8th  month). Sridhar donated money.

                  1

                  31/07/2007

                   BIL/000038353082/Vishnu Priya 2nd Yea/07

                  DR

                  INR 5,000.00

                  2

                  31/07/2007

                   BIL/000038352711/JyothiBabu 8thMonth/009

                  DR

                  INR 800.00

                  Fund Received:

                  1.     Phani Ranjanà1050/- on 26/07/2007

                  3

                  26/07/2007

                   BIL/000038102306/From Phani Ranjan/NSP

                  CR

                  INR 1,050.00

                  And pls find the details below.. This sheet will be updated to the group.

                  S-No

                  Name

                  Fund

                  1

                  Ajith Kumar T

                  5,000.00

                  2

                  Anupama

                  200.00

                  3

                  Balaji

                  400.00

                  4

                  Bhaskar

                  200.00

                  5

                  Hari Babu Naidu B

                  5,186.80

                  6

                  Hari Prakash

                  1,000.00

                  7

                  Kesav Kumar Reddy

                  1,614.00

                  8

                  Kishore Kumar N

                  1,250.00

                  9

                  Laxmdhar B

                  1,000.00

                  10

                  Maheshwar Reddy

                  2,800.00

                  11

                  Nanda Kishore A

                  500.00

                  12

                  Neelima

                  1,500.00

                  13

                  Phani Ranjan

                  3,000.00

                  14

                  Prasanna Laxmi

                  1,000.00

                  15

                  Sreedhar G

                  1,300.00

                  16

                  Sreedhar VL

                  500.00

                  17

                  Sreenath Reddy B

                  1,750.00

                  18

                  Suneetha

                  1,750.00

                  19

                  Swetha Reddy

                  6,576.00

                  20

                  Vamsi T

                  2,000.00

                  20

                  Intrest Credited

                  311.00

                  21

                  Account Maintance Charges

                  -111.00

                  Total

                  38,726.80

                  S-NO

                  Name

                  Address

                  Reason

                  In The Form

                  Date

                  Amonut Spent

                  1

                  Geetha

                  For Operation

                  Money

                  1,500.00

                  2

                  Vishnu Priya

                  For Studies

                  Money (2 years * 5000)

                  31/07/07

                  10,000.00

                  3

                  Jyothi Babu

                  Bangalore

                  For Monthly expenses & Studies

                  Money (8 months * 800)

                  31/07/07

                  6,400.00

                  4

                  Lepakshi Jr College

                  Govt Jr College,Lepakshi,Anantapur dist, AP

                  For Midday Meals Program

                  2*50kgs Rice Bags

                  1/8/2007

                  1,100.00

                  5

                  Vruddasramam

                  SriKalahasthi

                  For Midday Meals Program

                  Money

                  2/11/2007

                  1,000.00

                  Total

                  20,000.00

                  Totals

                  Amount

                  Total Collected

                  38,726.80

                  Total Spent

                  20,000.00

                  Total left

                  18,726.80

                  as on 31/07/2007

                  Bank Details

                • Mahesh Reddy
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 3, 2007
                    Guys,

                     Good work.....Continue the same pace in identifying the needy people and to provide the required help from our group.....Also try to circulate our group name to as many people/frenz as v can so that the group will not be limited to only our people and also it will us an opportunity to help the needy people as many as possible.

                    Wid Luv,
                    Mahesh.

                    004701552683

                    Branch
                    Koramangala

                    City
                    Bangalore

                    And Bank statement as of today..
                    Account ID
                    :
                    004701552683

                    (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

                    Available Balance
                    :
                    INR 18,726.80

                    Cheques in Clearing
                    :
                    INR 0.00

                    Linked FD Balance
                    :
                    INR 0.00
                  • Ranjan, Phani
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 5, 2007

                      Hi All,

                      Hope every one doing fine. I guess its long time I have mailed you. Let me bring you some updates.

                      Last Sunday my father and I with some other people visited to Prasanthi Mandiram Deenasevasabha Vruddasramam.  There were around 100 people and I have ordered food and some sweets for afternoon from hotel and went personally to serve them. It was good to spend with old people for some time. The ashram was good and people in ashram are taking care of them in a nice manner. Basically it’s a Christian charity and funds are collected by everyone surrounding Hindupur. ChandraShekar CI Hindupur is main fund collector. They were very happy with the food and blessed every one of us for offering them.

                      I could not send you updates form last 2 months as I was busy with my work and also there were no actvities.

                      Please find vruddasramam album in http://picasaweb.google.com/PhaniRanjan/PrasanthiMandiram

                      Money spent

                      Food price for 100=3000/-

                      Sweets 3&1/2 kg = 490/-

                      ======================

                      Total                     3490/-
                      ======================

                      Money received

                      Interest credited on 4/9/2007 is 334/-

                      Please find the account details below and same is updated in the group.

                      S-No

                      Name

                      Fund

                      1

                      Ajith Kumar T

                      5,000.00

                      2

                      Anupama

                      200.00

                      3

                      Balaji

                      400.00

                      4

                      Bhaskar

                      200.00

                      5

                      Hari Babu Naidu B

                      5,186.80

                      6

                      Hari Prakash

                      1,000.00

                      7

                      Kesav Kumar Reddy

                      1,614.00

                      8

                      Kishore Kumar N

                      1,250.00

                      9

                      Laxmdhar B

                      1,000.00

                      10

                      Maheshwar Reddy

                      2,800.00

                      11

                      Nanda Kishore A

                      500.00

                      12

                      Neelima

                      1,500.00

                      13

                      Phani Ranjan

                      3,000.00

                      14

                      Prasanna Laxmi

                      1,000.00

                      15

                      Sreedhar G

                      1,300.00

                      16

                      Sreedhar VL

                      500.00

                      17

                      Sreenath Reddy B

                      1,750.00

                      18

                      Suneetha

                      1,750.00

                      19

                      Swetha Reddy

                      6,576.00

                      20

                      Vamsi T

                      2,000.00

                      20

                      Intrest Credited

                      645.00

                      21

                      Account Maintained Charges

                      -111.00

                      Total

                      39,060.80

                      Interest Credited

                      Date

                      Amount

                      4/9/2006

                      44.00

                      3/3/2007

                      267.00

                      4/9/2007

                      334.00

                      Total

                      645.00

                      Account Maintenance Charges

                      Date

                      Amount

                      19/05/2007

                      111.00

                      Total

                      111.00

                      Name

                      Address

                      Reason

                      In The Form

                      Date

                      Amount Spent

                      Geetha

                      For Operation

                      Money

                      1,500.00

                      Vishnu Priya

                      For Studies

                      Money (2 years * 5000)

                      31/07/07

                      10,000.00

                      Jyothi Babu

                      Bangalore

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 1, 2008

                        Hi All

                        Wish you Happy & prosperous New Year.

                        FYI.. Please find mail request mail below from sridhar and let me know your suggestions.

                        Thanks & Regards
                        Phani Ranjan
                        +91-9886490010

                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 2, 2008
                          Wish you Happy New Year, everyone !!

                          Phani, Sridhar,

                                  I think we should help this person financially for his operation right away.

                          Lets hope he gets better .

                          Swetha

                          Today, one of our villagers had met with an accident near railway track. it was major accident. his right leg is broken and neck looses its stability. he is only person in the family who is working and he is responsible for family(around 12 people) support.

                          he admitted  in CMC , vellore.He needs to undergo Operation ASAP.For Operation 1lac is requried as initial payment .

                          I'm planning to support him thru our group. please send me your feedback asap and suggest how much we can help. my suggestion would be around10k.

                          Thanks for your support

                          sreedhar

                          On 12/31/07, Ranjan, Phani <pranjan@qualcomm. com> wrote:

                          Thanks & Regards
                          Phani Ranjan
                          +91-9886490010

[...]

                          ============ ========= =

                          Total                     3490/-
                          ============ ========= =

                          ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= =========

[...]

                          15,570.80

                          as on 6/12/2007

                          Bank Details

                          Bank Name

                          ICICI Bank Ltd

                          Account Name

                          Phani Ranjan KVS

                          Account Number

                          004701552683

                          Branch

                          Koramangala

                          City

                          [Message clipped]

                        • Mahesh Reddy
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 2, 2008
                            Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous new year!!!!

                            Hey...

                                I belief we should go ahead and help this person with out any other thoughts.And we all wish him a quick and healthy recovery.

                            Sridhar,Phani,
                                Please go ahead with the proposal made as soon as possible.

                            -Luv Mahesh