Proposal for group studies for Sudarshan.

  • Phani Ranjan
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 21 10:03 AM

      Hi

      Hope you guys are doing good.

      There is a proposal from my Brother who is Govt Degree College lecturer for his ex-student. This guy. name is Sudarshan and has done his P.G and now going for group I tuitions. He was asking for some help and seems a good student form rural area. I have asked him to send his details after which we can decide on the help.

      He requested for 15K but I have mentioned based on the necessity we can give maximum of 10K only which we have done in other cases as well. Please let me know your opinions for this proposal. Once he send his CV will send it across the group.

      Regards

      Phani Ranjan

    • ajith kumar
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 21 3:20 PM

        Thank you Phani.
        It was a quite year. We dont want quite years...

        Ajith

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 22 1:56 AM

          Correct this year was quite till this time, sorry it took time for me to find out right guys after moving to Hyderabad. Hopefully this starting makes things better this year.

          Here are the details of Y Sudarshan Reddy.

          Address:

          S/O Y. Aswarth Narayana Reddy

          1-284  Settipalli (Budili) Village & Post

          Chilamttur Mandal

          Anantapur Distrcit.

          His Studies Profile:

          Class X                                  Govt High School, Budili Village                  74%

          Class XII (BiPC)                  Govt Jr College, Chilmattur                          74%

          UG (BSc. BZC)                    Sapthagiri Degree college Hindupur         69.2%

          PG (MSc. Botony)            SV University, Tirupath                                  72%

          Also he was the 3rd Rank Holder in SVUPGCET (Botany).

          His Father is small farmer with annual income around 40K (income certificate). Let me know your views for the same.

          Regards

          Phani Ranjan

          It was a quite year. We dont want quite years...

          Ajith

          There is a proposal from my Brother who is Govt Degree College lecturer for his ex-student. This guy. name is Sudarshan and has done his P.G and now going for group I tuitions. He was asking for some help and seems a good student form rural area. I have asked him to send his details after which we can decide on the help.

          He requested for 15K but I have mentioned based on the necessity we can give maximum of 10K only which we have done in other cases as well. Please let me know your opinions for this proposal. Once he send his CV will send it across the group.

          Regards

          Phani Ranjan

        • Ravi Chandra Enaganti

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 25 11:35 AM
              Thanks Ravi for the response.

              Any more concern's on this proposal?

              If not I can call him thu/fri to office and hand over the money.

              Sent from my Windows Phone

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 25 11:58 AM
                Hi Phani,

                No concerns... Please go ahead.

                Sent from my mobile device

                Ajith

[...]

                Recent Activity:
                  Yahoo! Groups
                  Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest
                • Phani Ranjan
                  Message 7 of 8 , Jun 25 12:13 PM
                    Thanks for the quick response Ra Ajith, will call him tomorrow and hand over 10 K money for Groups coaching.

                    Sent from my Windows Phone

                      Message 8 of 8 , Jul 3, 2013

                      Hi,

                                      I called Sudarshan to office and handed over the 10K money to him for his group studies. Please find attached picture, the one who is donating is my collegue Nagaraju. Will update balance account details in next mail.