HelpingHands4TheNeedy

  • Ranjan, Phani
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 5, 2007

      Hi All,

      Hope every one doing fine. I guess its long time I have mailed you. Let me bring you some updates.

      Last Sunday my father and I with some other people visited to Prasanthi Mandiram Deenasevasabha Vruddasramam.  There were around 100 people and I have ordered food and some sweets for afternoon from hotel and went personally to serve them. It was good to spend with old people for some time. The ashram was good and people in ashram are taking care of them in a nice manner. Basically it’s a Christian charity and funds are collected by everyone surrounding Hindupur. ChandraShekar CI Hindupur is main fund collector. They were very happy with the food and blessed every one of us for offering them.

      I could not send you updates form last 2 months as I was busy with my work and also there were no actvities.

      Please find vruddasramam album in http://picasaweb.google.com/PhaniRanjan/PrasanthiMandiram

      Money spent

      Food price for 100=3000/-

      Sweets 3&1/2 kg = 490/-

      ======================

      Total                     3490/-
      ======================

      Money received

      Interest credited on 4/9/2007 is 334/-

      Please find the account details below and same is updated in the group.

      S-No

      Name

      Fund

      1

      Ajith Kumar T

      5,000.00

      2

      Anupama

      200.00

      3

      Balaji

      400.00

      4

      Bhaskar

      200.00

      5

      Hari Babu Naidu B

      5,186.80

      6

      Hari Prakash

      1,000.00

      7

      Kesav Kumar Reddy

      1,614.00

      8

      Kishore Kumar N

      1,250.00

      9

      Laxmdhar B

      1,000.00

      10

      Maheshwar Reddy

      2,800.00

      11

      Nanda Kishore A

      500.00

      12

      Neelima

      1,500.00

      13

      Phani Ranjan

      3,000.00

      14

      Prasanna Laxmi

      1,000.00

      15

      Sreedhar G

      1,300.00

      16

      Sreedhar VL

      500.00

      17

      Sreenath Reddy B

      1,750.00

      18

      Suneetha

      1,750.00

      19

      Swetha Reddy

      6,576.00

      20

      Vamsi T

      2,000.00

      20

      Intrest Credited

      645.00

      21

      Account Maintained Charges

      -111.00

      Total

      39,060.80

      Interest Credited

      Date

      Amount

      4/9/2006

      44.00

      3/3/2007

      267.00

      4/9/2007

      334.00

      Total

      645.00

      Account Maintenance Charges

      Date

      Amount

      19/05/2007

      111.00

      Total

      111.00

      Name

      Address

      Reason

      In The Form

      Date

      Amount Spent

      Geetha

      For Operation

      Money

      1,500.00

      Vishnu Priya

      For Studies

      Money (2 years * 5000)

      31/07/07

      10,000.00

      Jyothi Babu

      Bangalore

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Ranjan, Phani
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 1, 2008

        Hi All

        Wish you Happy & prosperous New Year.

        FYI.. Please find mail request mail below from sridhar and let me know your suggestions.

        Thanks & Regards
        Phani Ranjan
        +91-9886490010

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 2, 2008
          Wish you Happy New Year, everyone !!

          Phani, Sridhar,

                  I think we should help this person financially for his operation right away.

          Lets hope he gets better .

          Swetha

          Today, one of our villagers had met with an accident near railway track. it was major accident. his right leg is broken and neck looses its stability. he is only person in the family who is working and he is responsible for family(around 12 people) support.

          he admitted  in CMC , vellore.He needs to undergo Operation ASAP.For Operation 1lac is requried as initial payment .

          I'm planning to support him thru our group. please send me your feedback asap and suggest how much we can help. my suggestion would be around10k.

          Thanks for your support

          sreedhar

          On 12/31/07, Ranjan, Phani <pranjan@qualcomm. com> wrote:

          Thanks & Regards
          Phani Ranjan
          +91-9886490010

[...]

          ============ ========= =

          Total                     3490/-
          ============ ========= =

          ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= =========

[...]

          Total Collected

          39,060.80

          Total Spent

          23,490.00

          Total left

          15,570.80

          as on 6/12/2007

          Bank Details

          Bank Name

          ICICI Bank Ltd

          Account Name

          Phani Ranjan KVS

          Account Number

          004701552683

          Branch

          Koramangala

          City

          [Message clipped]

        • Mahesh Reddy
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 2, 2008
            Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous new year!!!!

            Hey...

                I belief we should go ahead and help this person with out any other thoughts.And we all wish him a quick and healthy recovery.

            Sridhar,Phani,
                Please go ahead with the proposal made as soon as possible.

            -Luv Mahesh