Re: [helpinghands4theneedy] FW: New proposal for charity

  • sridhar naidu
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 16, 2012
      Hi phani,
              you can ask nandha to do this. He will be interested doing this:-)
      Thanks
      sreedhar

      From: Ranjan, Phani <pranjan@...>
      To: "helpinghands4theneedy@yahoogroups.com" <helpinghands4theneedy@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, 6 February, 2012, 1:35 PM

      Hi All,

      Please find below proposal from Madhu Latha for helping girl children. Thanks madhu for bringing up the cause and please also suggest what would be the considerable amount for donating the below charity.

      Regards
      Phani Ranjan