RE: [helpinghands4theneedy] New Proposals

  • Ranjan, Phani
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2011

      Hi Jagannadha,

                      Thanks for the quick reply and suggestions. The issue in these cases is as they are proposed form third party, it needs more time to get the authenticity of the problem. Also it would be difficult to even find the people without proper contact in cities unlike in small towns we can directly go or send someone to the colleges and check directly. I will try to get more details as much as I can and we go further go ahead if they are genuine.

      Meanwhile I think Ravi also will try to contact and find more about them.

      Regards

      Phani Ranjan