Re: [helpinghands4theneedy] Proposal to help Kasturbha school for poor children.

  • Ravi Chandra Enaganti
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hi anna,

      Very good initiative. Let's go for what they asked for. Since health is very important. We can go for water purifier.

      Regards
      Ravi Chandra

      On 28 November 2011 12:25, Ranjan, Phani <pranjan@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

                      Hope everyone doing fine. I had a chat with Ramadevi, who is currently working as teacher in Kasturbha school, Garladinne, Anantapur dist to see if we can help the poor children studying over there. This school has around 37 poor girl children studying. Since it is a government supported school they get some things like accommodation, food and free education.

                      They came up with two options of setting up good water purifier as they don’t have source for clean water or providing  one pair of clothes for each student. But they are very much requesting for  Water purifier  which is basic necessity for good health.

      Cost wise both options will require around 10K assuming we will give dress of worth 300/- each. Please provide your inputs and suggest which of these options will be better. If there are no issues, we can go with what they prefer J

      Regards

      Phani Ranjan