RE: [helpinghands4theneedy] Rama Devi selected as teacher

  • Ranjan, Phani
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2011

    Hi All,

    I would like to share one more good news. Rama Devi selected as a teacher in recently held exams for Kasturba Gandhi schools for lady teacher. She would be attending counseling for the posting  in near future. We assisted her with amount of 7500/- for here B.Ed education in Kurnool college.

    Also she is sister of Ravi, who also got job in chemist company which was mailed earlier. Attached is the offer letter of Ravi.

    Regards

    Phani Ranjan

    From: Ranjan, Phani <pranjan@...>
    To: "helpinghands4theneedy@yahoogroups.com" <helpinghands4theneedy@yahoogroups.com>
    Date: Tuesday, 30 August, 2011, 10:28 AM

    Hi All,

                    I am very happy to share this news with all of our group members that Harika, final year B.Tech student for whom we helped got placed in TCS. She just now called me and informed about the good news. Thanks for all the guys who involved helping Harika for her bright future.

    I wish Harika very success for her future endeavors.

    Regards

    Phani Ranjan