Proposal activites for Jan/Feb

  • Ranjan, Phani
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2011

      Hi All,

      Proposal 1:

                      As discussed earlier regarding the utilization of the funds in case of not getting suitable candidates/purpose for a month, I have proposal of providing one day food expenses of Old aged home in Bangalore. I have gone through the profile of  ASHA JEEVAN Home for the aged Trust which is service oriented organization for serving the abandoned Senior Citizens and also providing them to lead life with dignity and comfort. It has strength of 97 old people, who gets day to day  assistance in survival.

                      Can we provide them a day’s meal expenses which costs around 3500/-? They also have other sort of programs for bearing medical expenses for a months period for a person for 1500/-. I have already spoken to them and told that we can sponsor for a day’s meal. Please let me know if any of you have concerns for this donation. This donation can be treated as an activity for January month, as we have not gone with any activity.

      More info can be found at http://ashajeevan.org/

      Proposal 2:

       There is one more proposal for a student who recently met with an accident. This guy name is Ramachandra whom we have assisted earlier with 1500/- sum for his college expenses. He was bit lucky to survive without any major body fractures but was squeezed in the 7 seater auto at the time of the accident. Doctors told he might have some internal bleeding and which may cause problem at later stage. As of now he is shifted from Hindupur general hospital to Anantapur hospital. I would suggest that we can provide him some amount around 3K to 5K  for his treatment/drugs. Please let me know your views on the same.

      Earlier

      Regards

      Phani Ranjan

    • Ranjan, Phani
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2011

        Sorry to miss some details at the end. Please respond for timely help.

        Thanks Phani

[...]

         There is one more proposal for a student who recently met with an accident. This guy name is Ramachandra whom we have assisted earlier with 1500/- sum for his college expenses. He was bit lucky to survive without any major body fractures but was squeezed in the 7 seater auto at the time of the accident. Doctors told he might have some internal bleeding and which may cause problem at later stage. As of now he is shifted from Hindupur general hospital to Anantapur hospital. I would suggest that we can provide him some amount around 3K to 5K  for his treatment/drugs. Please let me know your views on the same ASAP.

        Earlier transaction details for ramachandra below. He is form very poor family has only Mother and a brother who abandoned their family. We wish him fast recovery and blessings from the Almighty

        13

        B. Ramachandra

        III Year, B.Sc (BZC) S.D.G.S Degree College, Naneppa Nagar, Hindupur 515201.

        For Studies

        Money

        29/03/2009

        1,500.00

        Regards

        Phani Ranjan

      • Ranjan, Phani
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27, 2011

          Hi All,

                          As discussed I have handed over money of Rs 3500/- to Asha Jeevan Home for a day’s food expenses to 90+ old age people.

          Regarding the other proposal Ramachandra for medical assistance, I didn’t get a chance to meet him and will give him money whenever there is chance to meet him.

          Regards

          Phani Ranjan