Re: Proposal for new activities.

  • Phani
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 26, 2010
      Hi All,

      Guys, any inputs for this proposal? Shall we go ahead with this plan or
      let me know if any one has any concerns for the same

      Thanks
      Phani Ranjan

      --- In helpinghands4theneedy@yahoogroups.com, "Ranjan, Phani"
      <pranjan@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      > Its been some time I have sent mail to group, actually
      I was busy from some time in travelling on weekends.

      > I have a new proposal this time in terms of group
      activities. Since every month we are not getting the information of
      right candidates personally suggested by our group members, I am
      suggesting about adopting 2-3 children who are already part of some well
      known/maintained charity organizations. It would cost around 2-3K per
      kid per year for their expenses and studies. My idea is when we are not
      getting deserved candidates in any month or so why can't we donate some
      money so that every month there is someone who gets benefit from our
      Helping Hands?

      > If the charity is not well known one of us can
      personally can visit the locations in around their places and if they
      are satisfied with the functioning, then we can adopt 2 or 3 students.
      Donating to Charities is done on low priority provided if we don't get
      any candidates proposals suggested by group members personally.

      > Please let me know your thoughts & inputs. I have an idea of visiting
      some charity homes personally and extend our help if we are satisfied.

      > Regards
      > Phani Ranjan

    • ajith kumar
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 26, 2010
        Hi Phani,

        Lets start our new year with this good deed. I support this.

        - Ajith Thoutu

        <pranjan@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        > Its been some time I have sent mail to group, actually
        I was busy from some time in travelling on weekends.

        > I have a new proposal this time in terms of group
        activities. Since every month we are not getting the information of
        right candidates personally suggested by our group members, I am
        suggesting about adopting 2-3 children who are already part of some well
        known/maintained charity organizations. It would cost around 2-3K per
        kid per year for their expenses and studies. My idea is when we are not
        getting deserved candidates in any month or so why can't we donate some
        money so that every month there is someone who gets benefit from our
        Helping Hands?

        > If the charity is not well known one of us can
        personally can visit the locations in around their places and if they
        are satisfied with the functioning, then we can adopt 2 or 3 students.
        Donating to Charities is done on low priority provided if we don't get
        any candidates proposals suggested by group members personally.

        > Please let me know your thoughts & inputs. I have an idea of visiting
        some charity homes personally and extend our help if we are satisfied.

        > Regards
        > Phani Ranjan

      • Bharat Kumar Meda
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 26, 2010
          Hi Phani,

          We too support this

          Best regards,
          Bharat & Prasanna

          <pranjan@...> wrote:

          > Hi All,
          > Its been some time I have sent mail to group, actually
          I was busy from some time in travelling on weekends.

          > I have a new proposal this time in terms of group
          activities. Since every month we are not getting the information of
          right candidates personally suggested by our group members, I am
          suggesting about adopting 2-3 children who are already part of some well
          known/maintained charity organizations. It would cost around 2-3K per
          kid per year for their expenses and studies. My idea is when we are not
          getting deserved candidates in any month or so why can't we donate some
          money so that every month there is someone who gets benefit from our
          Helping Hands?

          > If the charity is not well known one of us can
          personally can visit the locations in around their places and if they
          are satisfied with the functioning, then we can adopt 2 or 3 students.
          Donating to Charities is done on low priority provided if we don't get
          any candidates proposals suggested by group members personally.

          > Please let me know your thoughts & inputs. I have an idea of visiting
          some charity homes personally and extend our help if we are satisfied.

          > Regards
          > Phani Ranjan

        • Ravi Chandra Enaganti