Re: [helpinghands4theneedy] RE: HelpingHands4TheNeedy

  • Mahesh Reddy
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 3, 2007
      Guys,

       Good work.....Continue the same pace in identifying the needy people and to provide the required help from our group.....Also try to circulate our group name to as many people/frenz as v can so that the group will not be limited to only our people and also it will us an opportunity to help the needy people as many as possible.

      Wid Luv,
      Mahesh.

      "Ranjan, Phani" <pranjan@...> wrote:
      Hi all
      Howe every one fine..
      July updates…
      Our donations reached 20K mark J

      Note:  I have removed people’s mail id’s who are already members of the group. Other’s please join the group…if anybody is not interested to receive this mail pls notify to remove form the mailing list..

      Fund Donated:

      1.Vishnu Priya ß 5000/-( For  2nd year college fee ) Sridhar handed over money to her village head and he will update with photos in a week or two.
      2.Jyothi Babu   ß 800/- ( Monthly expenses 8th  month). Sridhar donated money.

      1
      31/07/2007
       BIL/000038353082/ Vishnu Priya 2nd Yea/07
      DR
      INR 5,000.00
      2
      31/07/2007
       BIL/000038352711/ JyothiBabu 8thMonth/009
      DR
      INR 800.00

      Fund Received:

      1.     Phani Ranjanà1050/- on 26/07/2007

      3
      26/07/2007
       BIL/000038102306/ From Phani Ranjan/NSP
      CR
      INR 1,050.00

      And pls find the details below.. This sheet will be updated to the group.
      S-No
      Name
      Fund

      1
      Ajith Kumar T
      5,000.00

      2
      Anupama
      200.00

      3
      Balaji
      400.00

      4
      Bhaskar
      200.00

      5
      Hari Babu Naidu B
      5,186.80

      6
      Hari Prakash
      1,000.00

      7
      Kesav Kumar Reddy
      1,614.00

      8
      Kishore Kumar N
      1,250.00

      9
      Laxmdhar B
      1,000.00

      10
      Maheshwar Reddy
      2,800.00

      11
      Nanda Kishore A
      500.00

      12
      Neelima
      1,500.00

      13
      Phani Ranjan
      3,000.00

      14
      Prasanna Laxmi
      1,000.00

      15
      Sreedhar G
      1,300.00

      16
      Sreedhar VL
      500.00

      17
      Sreenath Reddy B
      1,750.00

      18
      Suneetha
      1,750.00

      19
      Swetha Reddy
      6,576.00

      20
      Vamsi T
      2,000.00

      20
      Intrest Credited
      311.00

      21
      Account Maintance Charges
      -111.00

      Total
      38,726.80

      S-NO
      Name
      Address
      Reason
      In The Form
      Date
      Amonut Spent
      1
      Geetha

      For Operation
      Money

      1,500.00
      2
      Vishnu Priya

      For Studies
      Money (2 years * 5000)
      31/07/07
      10,000.00
      3
      Jyothi Babu
      Bangalore
      For Monthly expenses & Studies
      Money (8 months * 800)
      31/07/07
      6,400.00
      4
      Lepakshi Jr College
      Govt Jr College,Lepakshi, Anantapur dist, AP
      For Midday Meals Program
      2*50kgs Rice Bags
      1/8/2007
      1,100.00
      5
      Vruddasramam
      SriKalahasthi
      For Midday Meals Program
      Money
      2/11/2007
      1,000.00

      Total
      20,000.00
      Totals
      Amount

      Total Collected
      38,726.80

      Total Spent
      20,000.00

      Total left
      18,726.80
      as on 31/07/2007

      Bank Details

      Bank Name
      ICICI Bank Ltd

      Accont Name
      Phani Ranjan KVS

      Account Number
      004701552683

      Branch
      Koramangala

      City
      Bangalore

      And Bank statement as of today..
      Account ID
      :
      004701552683

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      Available Balance
      :
      INR 18,726.80

      Cheques in Clearing
      :
      INR 0.00

      Linked FD Balance
      :
      INR 0.00
    • Ranjan, Phani
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 5 8:41 PM

        Hi All,

        Hope every one doing fine. I guess its long time I have mailed you. Let me bring you some updates.

        Last Sunday my father and I with some other people visited to Prasanthi Mandiram Deenasevasabha Vruddasramam.  There were around 100 people and I have ordered food and some sweets for afternoon from hotel and went personally to serve them. It was good to spend with old people for some time. The ashram was good and people in ashram are taking care of them in a nice manner. Basically it’s a Christian charity and funds are collected by everyone surrounding Hindupur. ChandraShekar CI Hindupur is main fund collector. They were very happy with the food and blessed every one of us for offering them.

        I could not send you updates form last 2 months as I was busy with my work and also there were no actvities.

        Please find vruddasramam album in http://picasaweb.google.com/PhaniRanjan/PrasanthiMandiram

        Money spent

        Food price for 100=3000/-

        Sweets 3&1/2 kg = 490/-

        ======================

        Total                     3490/-
        ======================

        Money received

        Interest credited on 4/9/2007 is 334/-

        Please find the account details below and same is updated in the group.

        S-No

        Name

        Fund

        1

        Ajith Kumar T

        5,000.00

        2

        Anupama

        200.00

        3

        Balaji

        400.00

        4

        Bhaskar

        200.00

        5

        Hari Babu Naidu B

        5,186.80

        6

        Hari Prakash

        1,000.00

        7

        Kesav Kumar Reddy

        1,614.00

        8

        Kishore Kumar N

        1,250.00

        9

        Laxmdhar B

        1,000.00

        10

        Maheshwar Reddy

        2,800.00

        11

        Nanda Kishore A

        500.00

        12

        Neelima

        1,500.00

        13

        Phani Ranjan

        3,000.00

        14

        Prasanna Laxmi

        1,000.00

        15

        Sreedhar G

        1,300.00

        16

        Sreedhar VL

        500.00

        17

        Sreenath Reddy B

        1,750.00

        18

        Suneetha

        1,750.00

        19

        Swetha Reddy

        6,576.00

        20

        Vamsi T

        2,000.00

        20

        Intrest Credited

        645.00

        21

        Account Maintained Charges

        -111.00

        Total

        39,060.80

        Interest Credited

        Date

        Amount

        4/9/2006

        44.00

        3/3/2007

        267.00

        4/9/2007

        334.00

        Total

        645.00

        Account Maintenance Charges

        Date

        Amount

        19/05/2007

        111.00

        Total

        111.00

        Name

        Address

        Reason

        In The Form

        Date

        Amount Spent

        Geetha

        For Operation

        Money

        1,500.00

        Vishnu Priya

        For Studies

        Money (2 years * 5000)

        31/07/07

        10,000.00

        Jyothi Babu

        Bangalore

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 1, 2008

          Hi All

          Wish you Happy & prosperous New Year.

          FYI.. Please find mail request mail below from sridhar and let me know your suggestions.

          Thanks & Regards
          Phani Ranjan
          +91-9886490010

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 2, 2008
            Wish you Happy New Year, everyone !!

            Phani, Sridhar,

                    I think we should help this person financially for his operation right away.

            Lets hope he gets better .

            Swetha

            Today, one of our villagers had met with an accident near railway track. it was major accident. his right leg is broken and neck looses its stability. he is only person in the family who is working and he is responsible for family(around 12 people) support.

            he admitted  in CMC , vellore.He needs to undergo Operation ASAP.For Operation 1lac is requried as initial payment .

            I'm planning to support him thru our group. please send me your feedback asap and suggest how much we can help. my suggestion would be around10k.

            Thanks for your support

            sreedhar

            On 12/31/07, Ranjan, Phani <pranjan@qualcomm. com> wrote:

            Thanks & Regards
            Phani Ranjan
            +91-9886490010

[...]

            ============ ========= =

            Total                     3490/-
            ============ ========= =

            ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= =========

[...]

            15,570.80

            as on 6/12/2007

            Bank Details

            Bank Name

            ICICI Bank Ltd

            Account Name

            Phani Ranjan KVS

            Account Number

            004701552683

            Branch

            Koramangala

            City

            [Message clipped]

          • Mahesh Reddy
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 2, 2008
              Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous new year!!!!

              Hey...

                  I belief we should go ahead and help this person with out any other thoughts.And we all wish him a quick and healthy recovery.

              Sridhar,Phani,
                  Please go ahead with the proposal made as soon as possible.

              -Luv Mahesh