Transaction details required

  • Ranjan, Phani
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8 9:57 AM

      Hi All,

                      Can you guys let me know who has transferred 6871/- from SBI(?) account? I could not notice this transaction and realized toady when planned to send updates for both July and August months.

      1

      30/07/2010

       NEFT(SBINH10211873333)SBI GLOB

      CR

      INR 6,871.00

      Regards

      Phani Ranjan

    • kris srikanth
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24 9:50 AM
        Sorry for the late response. I was in India for the last  4 weeks.
        I have transferred 150$ about 2 months back from SBI Online Remittance. I'm friend of Ajith

        Regards
        Srikanth Kowtha