HelpingHands4TheNeedy

  • Ranjan, Phani
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 10, 2007
      Hi All..
      Hope everyone doing Good..

           This Monday I had been to Govt Jr College Lepakshi (Anantapur dist) and i have donated Two  50-kgs rice bags(worth 1100/-) to the principal.It is serverd as mid-day mealsfor about 30-40 poor students in college. They are very happy for this donation from us. As per lectureres, it will last for about a month. Shall we continue the same service for some more months?

            I think this is a better way to start new year services, in the sence we are feeding about 30-40 poor students who are not able to afford their lunch. This college have been doing this service from past one year by collecting funds among the lecturers and other local people. One lecturer told me that after they started this program, students attendence in evening hrs increased and they are spending time to study in study hrs. Its a good sign.

          I am attaching some photos and also i have prepared an escel sheet which contains all our fundcollections,spent money and the balace sheet and tha bank details.I am also uploading this sheet in our group.

          Suggestions are most welcome regarding helping methods and also maintaing our group..

          One more request is that still many people have not joined.. I request you to join in our group asap..

          I have also enquired regarding books distirbution..It will cost around 1800/-,from that we can donate 3 sets of books per each subject(both first and secound yrs). If everyone is ok i will go ahead with books distribution by next week.

      Thanks & Regards
      Phani Ranjan
      PerotSystems
      +91-9886490010
      +91-9342886751
      +9180-28413000 #2963
    • Ranjan, Phani
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 23, 2007
        Hi All..
        Hope everyone doing fine..
        I just want to give fund updates..
        we have 3 people who donated
        1)Neelima 1500/-
        2)Kishore N 750/-
        3)Swetha  4376/- (100 $)
        Thanks to all..
        pls find the details..i will update the sheet to our group..

        S-NoNameFund
        1Ajith Kumar T5000
        2Anupama200
        3Balaji400
        4Bhaskar200
        5Hari Babu Naidu B800
        6Hari Prakash1000
        7Kesav Kumar Reddy500
        8Kishore Kumar N1250
        9Laxmdhar B1000
        10Maheshwar Reddy2800
        11Nanda Kishore A500
        12Neelima 1500
        13Phani Ranjan1950
        14Prasanna Laxmi1000
        15Sreedhar G1300
        16Sreedhar VL500
        17Sreenath Reddy B1750
        18Suneetha 1750
        19Swetha Reddy6576
        20Vamsi T 2000
        20Intrest Credited44
         Total32020
        NameAmonut SpentReasonIn The FormDate
        Geetha1500For OperationMoney
        Vishnu Priya5000For StudiesMoney
        Jyothi Babu1600For Monthly expenses & StudiesMoney
        Lepakshi Jr College1100For Midday Meals Program2*50kgs Rice Bags08/01/2007
        Total9200

        TotalsAmount
        Total Collected32020
        Total Spent9200
        Total left 22820as on 23/01/2007
        Bank Details
        Bank NameICICI Bank Ltd
        Accont NamePhani Ranjan KVS
        Account Number4701552683
        BranchKoramangala
        CityBangalore

        Thanks & Regards
        Phani Ranjan
        PerotSystems
        +91-9886490010
        +9180-28413000 #2963

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 5, 2007
          Hi all..
          hope every one doing fine..
          Just to give updates on recent activities from our group..
          we have spent about 2600/- pf details below..

          P.JyothiBabu 1600/-(Jan + Feb)
          Old Age Home SriKalahsthi 1000/-

          G Sridhar handedover the money(1600/-) to Jyothy Babu for his regular monthly expenses..

          In last month Kishore N(Local) visited Old age home In SriKalahasthi..(hope many of our friends remember as it is on the way to Temple's back gate ). This idea to donate for Old People came from Swetha.
          Kishore enquired the details of that ashram and found that funds to that ashram comes form Kanchi peetam and it is only for Brahmin community. It is understood that it wont require funds from others and also it is community based, so he just felt to give nominal amount of Rs 1000/-.

          I have updated all this details in the sheet and also uploaded in to our groups..

          still many of the people have not joined the group..i request you to join ASAP..
          pf the details of funds below..

          Thanks to Kishore and Swetha..

          S-NoNameFund
          1Ajith Kumar T5000
          2Anupama200
          3Balaji400
          4Bhaskar200
          5Hari Babu Naidu B800
          6Hari Prakash1000
          7Kesav Kumar Reddy500
          8Kishore Kumar N1250
          9Laxmdhar B1000
          10Maheshwar Reddy2800
          11Nanda Kishore A500
          12Neelima 1500
          13Phani Ranjan1950
          14Prasanna Laxmi1000
          15Sreedhar G1300
          16Sreedhar VL500
          17Sreenath Reddy B1750
          18Suneetha 1750
          19Swetha Reddy6576
          20Vamsi T 2000
          20Intrest Credited311
           Total32287
          S-NONameAddressReasonIn The FormDateAmonut Spent
          1Geetha For OperationMoney 1500
          2Vishnu Priya For StudiesMoney 5000
          3Jyothi BabuBangaloreFor Monthly expenses & StudiesMoney (4 months * 800)24/01/20073200
          4Lepakshi Jr CollegeGovt Jr College,Lepakshi,Anantapur dist, APFor Midday Meals Program2*50kgs Rice Bags08/01/20071100
          5VruddasramamSriKalahasthiFor Midday Meals ProgramMoney11/02/20071000
          Total11800

          TotalsAmount
          Total Collected32287
          Total Spent11800
          Total left 20487as on 06/03/2007

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 10 11:36 PM
            Hi All..
            Hope everyone doing fine..
            pfa.. Account statement for the month of March.
            Ideally there is nothing much happened in this month..

            I have got a proposal reg donation..How about giving money to "Akshaya Patra" organised by ISKON temple by Guruji Madhu Pandit Dasa. It serves MidDayMeals for school children. for more details pls visit http://www.akshayapatra.org/..

            it spends about 6/- per child per meal.Can we donate some amount for this programme?
            if so for how many children we can donate?
            shall we go ahead with
              50 children = 3000/-
            100 children = 6000/-
            if this idea is fair pls suggest..

            One more thing probably this is my last mail form my perot id and i am moving to new company (qulacomm) and will continue from that id.

            Note: Can you all join the group HelpingHands4TheNeedy asap

            Thanks & Regards
            Phani Ranjan
            PerotSystems
            +91-9886490010
            +9180-28413000 #2963

            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 14, 2007
              Hey .....

                I read in the news recently that a girl was not able to continue his studies due to her family's financial situation....Just have a look at her situation and see if we can help her in proceeding with her studies....
              Here are the details which was given::
              Name:Madhulatha
              Father:Venkataramudu
              occupation: Bus cleaner
              10th Marks: 504
              Intermediate Marks::954
              College :: Sri vidhya Junior college,Produtoor

              --Wid Luv Mahesh

              Phani Ranjan <phaniranjan@...> wrote:

              Hi All..

                 Hope everyone donign fine..
                 pfa account statement for May..
                 Nothing much happend..as usual Sridhar gave Jyoti Babu 800/- towards monthly charges and Bank charged 111/- rs as annual card maintenance.
              same sheet is updated in the group..
              pls make sure you will join the group..It will be easier to send mail to group rather than sending individuals..

              S-NoNameFund
              1Ajith Kumar T5000
              2Anupama200
              3Balaji400
              4Bhaskar200
              5Hari Babu Naidu B800
              6Hari Prakash1000
              7Kesav Kumar Reddy500
              8Kishore Kumar N1250
              9Laxmdhar B1000
              10Maheshwar Reddy2800
              11Nanda Kishore A500
              12Neelima  1500
              13Phani Ranjan1950
              14Prasanna Laxmi1000
              15Sreedhar G1300
              16Sreedhar VL500
              17Sreenath Reddy B1750
              18Suneetha  1750
              19Swetha Reddy6576
              20Vamsi T  2000
              20Intrest Credited311
              21Account Maintance Charges -111
               Total32176
              S-NONameAddressReasonIn The FormDateAmonut Spent
              1Geetha For OperationMoney 1500
              2Vishnu Priya For StudiesMoney 5000
              3Jyothi BabuBangaloreFor Monthly expenses & Studies Money (6 months * 800)24/5/20074800
              4Lepakshi Jr CollegeGovt Jr College,Lepakshi,Anantapur dist, AP For Midday Meals Program 2*50kgs Rice Bags1/8/20071100
              5Vruddasramam SriKalahasthi For Midday Meals Program Money2/11/20071000
              Total13400
              TotalsAmount
              Total Collected32176
              Total Spent13400
              Total left 18776 as on 13/06/2007

              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 14, 2007
                Hi Mahesh..

                Idea is good..but how can we trace her. This info would be sufficient if some one is from Proddutur.If anybody can trace her can you pls help her on behalf of our Community? If not we should find somemore details. What do guys ou say?

                pls join in to YahooGroups..Replying to all wouldt be better all times..pls join helpinghands4theneedy group..

                Thanks & Regards
                Phani Ranjan

                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 16, 2007
                  Hey Phani,

                   At the moment i do not have any other details with me about her.
                   Only option as u mentioned is some body from proddutur could get the info by enquiring in her college...
                  Guys from proddutur,
                     See if u can get the info about her.....

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 13, 2007

                    Hi All

                    Just wanted to update money flow

                    Donations:

                    1

                    12/07/2007

                     EFT TRF N KISHORE KUMAR

                    CR

                    INR 1,114.00

                    2

                    10/07/2007

                     USD110@39.88A02636740

                    CR

                    INR 4,386.80

                    a) Hari Babu B :4386.80/-

                    b) Kesav                :1114.00/-

                    Expenditure:

                    3

                    29/06/2007

                     BIL/000036337818/Jyothi Babu 7th Mont/00

                    DR

                    INR 800.00

                    a)     7 th month expenses given to Jyothi Babu(800/-)

                    I will make sure to donate Books next time for poor students (Intermediate) in Government College.

                    PLEASE NOTE THAT MANY HAVE NOT JOINED IN THE GROUP. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU JOIN. NEXT MAIL ONWARDS I WILL BE SENDING TO GROUP ID RATHER THAN INDIVIDUAL ID’S FOR BETTER COMMUNICATIONS.

                    ************************************SO PLEASE JOIN HELPINGHANDS4THENEEDY@...*****************************************

                    ************************************SO PLEASE JOIN HELPINGHANDS4THENEEDY@...*****************************************

                    ************************************SO PLEASE JOIN HELPINGHANDS4THENEEDY@...*****************************************

                    ************************************SO PLEASE JOIN HELPINGHANDS4THENEEDY@...*****************************************

                    ************************************SO PLEASE JOIN HELPINGHANDS4THENEEDY@...*****************************************

                    Please find the details below.

                    S-No

                    Name

                    Fund

                    1

                    Ajith Kumar T

                    5,000.00

                    2

                    Anupama

                    200.00

                    3

                    Balaji

                    400.00

                    4

                    Bhaskar

                    200.00

                    5

                    Hari Babu Naidu B

                    5,186.80

                    6

                    Hari Prakash

                    1,000.00

                    7

                    Kesav Kumar Reddy

                    1,614.00

                    8

                    Kishore Kumar N

                    1,250.00

                    9

                    Laxmdhar B

                    1,000.00

                    10

                    Maheshwar Reddy

                    2,800.00

                    11

                    Nanda Kishore A

                    500.00

                    12

                    Neelima

                    1,500.00

                    13

                    Phani Ranjan

                    1,950.00

                    14

                    Prasanna Laxmi

                    1,000.00

                    15

                    Sreedhar G

                    1,300.00

                    16

                    Sreedhar VL

                    500.00

                    17

                    Sreenath Reddy B

                    1,750.00

                    18

                    Suneetha

                    1,750.00

                    19

                    Swetha Reddy

                    6,576.00

                    20

                    Vamsi T

                    2,000.00

                    20

                    Intrest Credited

                    311.00

                    21

                    Account Maintance Charges

                    -111.00

                    Total

                    37,676.80

                    S-NO

                    Name

                    Address

                    Reason

                    In The Form

                    Date

                    Amonut Spent

                    1

                    Geetha

                    For Operation

                    Money

                    1,500.00

                    2

                    Vishnu Priya

                    For Studies

                    Money

                    5,000.00

                    3

                    Jyothi Babu

                    Bangalore

                    For Monthly expenses & Studies

                    Money (7 months * 800)

                    29/06/2007

                    5,600.00

                    4

                    Lepakshi Jr College

                    Govt Jr College,Lepakshi,Anantapur dist, AP

                    For Midday Meals Program

                    2*50kgs Rice Bags

                    1/8/2007

                    1,100.00

                    5

                    Vruddasramam

                    SriKalahasthi

                    For Midday Meals Program

                    Money

                    2/11/2007

                    1,000.00

                    Total

                    14,200.00

                    Totals

                    Amount

                    Total Collected

                    37,676.80

                    Total Spent

                    14,200.00

                    Total left

                    23,476.80

                    as on 13/07/2007

                    (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

                  • Ranjan, Phani
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 31, 2007

                      Hi all

                      Howe every one fine..

                      July updates…

                      Our donations reached 20K mark J

                      Note:  I have removed people’s mail id’s who are already members of the group. Other’s please join the group…if anybody is not interested to receive this mail pls notify to remove form the mailing list..

                      Fund Donated:

                      1.Vishnu Priya ß 5000/-( For  2nd year college fee ) Sridhar handed over money to her village head and he will update with photos in a week or two.

                      2.Jyothi Babu   ß 800/- ( Monthly expenses 8th  month). Sridhar donated money.

                      1

                      31/07/2007

                       BIL/000038353082/Vishnu Priya 2nd Yea/07

                      DR

                      INR 5,000.00

                      2

                      31/07/2007

                       BIL/000038352711/JyothiBabu 8thMonth/009

                      DR

                      INR 800.00

                      Fund Received:

                      1.     Phani Ranjanà1050/- on 26/07/2007

                      3

                      26/07/2007

                       BIL/000038102306/From Phani Ranjan/NSP

                      CR

                      INR 1,050.00

                      And pls find the details below.. This sheet will be updated to the group.

                      S-No

                      Name

                      Fund

                      1

                      Ajith Kumar T

                      5,000.00

                      2

                      Anupama

                      200.00

                      3

                      Balaji

                      400.00

                      4

                      Bhaskar

                      200.00

                      5

                      Hari Babu Naidu B

                      5,186.80

                      6

                      Hari Prakash

                      1,000.00

                      7

                      Kesav Kumar Reddy

                      1,614.00

                      8

                      Kishore Kumar N

                      1,250.00

                      9

                      Laxmdhar B

                      1,000.00

                      10

                      Maheshwar Reddy

                      2,800.00

                      11

                      Nanda Kishore A

                      500.00

                      12

                      Neelima

                      1,500.00

                      13

                      Phani Ranjan

                      3,000.00

                      14

                      Prasanna Laxmi

                      1,000.00

                      15

                      Sreedhar G

                      1,300.00

                      16

                      Sreedhar VL

                      500.00

                      17

                      Sreenath Reddy B

                      1,750.00

                      18

                      Suneetha

                      1,750.00

                      19

                      Swetha Reddy

                      6,576.00

                      20

                      Vamsi T

                      2,000.00

                      20

                      Intrest Credited

                      311.00

                      21

                      Account Maintance Charges

                      -111.00

                      Total

                      38,726.80

                      S-NO

                      Name

                      Address

                      Reason

                      In The Form

                      Date

                      Amonut Spent

                      1

                      Geetha

                      For Operation

                      Money

                      1,500.00

                      2

                      Vishnu Priya

                      For Studies

                      Money (2 years * 5000)

                      31/07/07

                      10,000.00

                      3

                      Jyothi Babu

                      Bangalore

                      For Monthly expenses & Studies

                      Money (8 months * 800)

                      31/07/07

                      6,400.00

                      4

                      Lepakshi Jr College

                      Govt Jr College,Lepakshi,Anantapur dist, AP

                      For Midday Meals Program

                      2*50kgs Rice Bags

                      1/8/2007

                      1,100.00

                      5

                      Vruddasramam

                      SriKalahasthi

                      For Midday Meals Program

                      Money

                      2/11/2007

                      1,000.00

                      Total

                      20,000.00

                      Totals

                      Amount

                      Total Collected

                      38,726.80

                      Total Spent

                      20,000.00

                      Total left

                      18,726.80

                      as on 31/07/2007

                      Bank Details

                    • Mahesh Reddy
                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 3, 2007
                        Guys,

                         Good work.....Continue the same pace in identifying the needy people and to provide the required help from our group.....Also try to circulate our group name to as many people/frenz as v can so that the group will not be limited to only our people and also it will us an opportunity to help the needy people as many as possible.

                        Wid Luv,
                        Mahesh.

                        004701552683

                        Branch
                        Koramangala

                        City
                        Bangalore

                        And Bank statement as of today..
                        Account ID
                        :
                        004701552683

                        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

                        Available Balance
                        :
                        INR 18,726.80

                        Cheques in Clearing
                        :
                        INR 0.00

                        Linked FD Balance
                        :
                        INR 0.00
                      • Ranjan, Phani
                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 5, 2007

                          Hi All,

                          Hope every one doing fine. I guess its long time I have mailed you. Let me bring you some updates.

                          Last Sunday my father and I with some other people visited to Prasanthi Mandiram Deenasevasabha Vruddasramam.  There were around 100 people and I have ordered food and some sweets for afternoon from hotel and went personally to serve them. It was good to spend with old people for some time. The ashram was good and people in ashram are taking care of them in a nice manner. Basically it’s a Christian charity and funds are collected by everyone surrounding Hindupur. ChandraShekar CI Hindupur is main fund collector. They were very happy with the food and blessed every one of us for offering them.

                          I could not send you updates form last 2 months as I was busy with my work and also there were no actvities.

                          Please find vruddasramam album in http://picasaweb.google.com/PhaniRanjan/PrasanthiMandiram

                          Money spent

                          Food price for 100=3000/-

                          Sweets 3&1/2 kg = 490/-

                          ======================

                          Total                     3490/-
                          ======================

                          Money received

                          Interest credited on 4/9/2007 is 334/-

                          Please find the account details below and same is updated in the group.

                          S-No

                          Name

                          Fund

                          1

                          Ajith Kumar T

                          5,000.00

                          2

                          Anupama

                          200.00

                          3

                          Balaji

                          400.00

                          4

                          Bhaskar

                          200.00

                          5

                          Hari Babu Naidu B

                          5,186.80

                          6

                          Hari Prakash

                          1,000.00

                          7

                          Kesav Kumar Reddy

                          1,614.00

                          8

                          Kishore Kumar N

                          1,250.00

                          9

                          Laxmdhar B

                          1,000.00

                          10

                          Maheshwar Reddy

                          2,800.00

                          11

                          Nanda Kishore A

                          500.00

                          12

                          Neelima

                          1,500.00

                          13

                          Phani Ranjan

                          3,000.00

                          14

                          Prasanna Laxmi

                          1,000.00

                          15

                          Sreedhar G

                          1,300.00

                          16

                          Sreedhar VL

                          500.00

                          17

                          Sreenath Reddy B

                          1,750.00

                          18

                          Suneetha

                          1,750.00

                          19

                          Swetha Reddy

                          6,576.00

                          20

                          Vamsi T

                          2,000.00

                          20

                          Intrest Credited

                          645.00

                          21

                          Account Maintained Charges

                          -111.00

                          Total

                          39,060.80

                          Interest Credited

                          Date

                          Amount

                          4/9/2006

                          44.00

                          3/3/2007

                          267.00

                          4/9/2007

                          334.00

                          Total

                          645.00

                          Account Maintenance Charges

                          Date

                          Amount

                          19/05/2007

                          111.00

                          Total

                          111.00

                          Name

                          Address

                          Reason

                          In The Form

                          Date

                          Amount Spent

                          Geetha

                          For Operation

                          Money

                          1,500.00

                          Vishnu Priya

                          For Studies

                          Money (2 years * 5000)

                          31/07/07

                          10,000.00

                          Jyothi Babu

                          Bangalore

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 1, 2008

                            Hi All

                            Wish you Happy & prosperous New Year.

                            FYI.. Please find mail request mail below from sridhar and let me know your suggestions.

                            Thanks & Regards
                            Phani Ranjan
                            +91-9886490010

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jan 2, 2008
                              Wish you Happy New Year, everyone !!

                              Phani, Sridhar,

                                      I think we should help this person financially for his operation right away.

                              Lets hope he gets better .

                              Swetha

                              Today, one of our villagers had met with an accident near railway track. it was major accident. his right leg is broken and neck looses its stability. he is only person in the family who is working and he is responsible for family(around 12 people) support.

                              he admitted  in CMC , vellore.He needs to undergo Operation ASAP.For Operation 1lac is requried as initial payment .

                              I'm planning to support him thru our group. please send me your feedback asap and suggest how much we can help. my suggestion would be around10k.

                              Thanks for your support

                              sreedhar

                              On 12/31/07, Ranjan, Phani <pranjan@qualcomm. com> wrote:

                              Thanks & Regards
                              Phani Ranjan
                              +91-9886490010

[...]

                              ============ ========= =

                              Total                     3490/-
                              ============ ========= =

                              ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= =========

[...]

                              15,570.80

                              as on 6/12/2007

                              Bank Details

                              Bank Name

                              ICICI Bank Ltd

                              Account Name

                              Phani Ranjan KVS

                              Account Number

                              004701552683

                              Branch

                              Koramangala

                              City

                              [Message clipped]

                            • Mahesh Reddy
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jan 2, 2008
                                Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous new year!!!!

                                Hey...

                                    I belief we should go ahead and help this person with out any other thoughts.And we all wish him a quick and healthy recovery.

                                Sridhar,Phani,
                                    Please go ahead with the proposal made as soon as possible.

                                -Luv Mahesh