Hi from Gupta

  • Gupta Maddala
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hi Phani,

      This is Gupta, Ajit's friend. I transferred Rs.4650.00 to your ICICI bank account. Please let me know if you do not recieve it in couple of days.

      Regards,
      Gupta Maddala.

    • Ranjan, Phani
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2010

        Hi Gupta,

                        Thanks for the contribution. I was checking balance everyday to check if your money is received, but till today it has not deposited in to HelpingHands Account. We can wait for 2-3 days and cross check if there is any delay from the Bank’s part.

        Regards

        Phani Ranjan

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2010

          Hi Gupta,

                          Money got deposited in to Helping Hands account and below is the transaction details, thanks for extending your support. Please cross check if bank has charged any amount as you mentioned that u sent 4650/-

          1

          08/07/2010

           NEFT(1661675010)Gupta Maddala

          CR

          INR 4,610.00

          Regards

          Phani Ranjan

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 9, 2010
            Hi Phani,

            I am happy to extend my hand to Helping Hands. Thank you for acknowledging the transaction. I verified the amount, that is correct after the transaction fee. All is well.

            Regards,
            Gupta Maddala.