Wedding invitation

  • gopalreddy vanam
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 11:19 AM

      Hi,

      We are pleased to invite you and your family to our wedding on Jun 06, 2010.Please treat this as my personal invite.

      We have created this wedding website (http://www.firstphera.com/gopal_thejaswi_june062010) to share our stories and fond memories and to share as much details of our upcoming wedding as possible.

       Please let me know your presence before atleast oneday, so that i will make necessary arrangements.Why i am asking this?,this wedding location is very small village.

      Thanks,

      Gopal