Regarding help to poor engineering student

  • Ravi Chandra Enaganti
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
      Hi Everybody!

      When I went home for Dasara vacations, I met E.Gayathri who has just finished her B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in SKIT during 2005-09.
      But an amount of Rs 19,000/- is to be paid to the college to get her certificates from the college. Her family is a poor family and cannot afford to pay that money. If we could help her somehow, she would get her certificates which are necessary if she want to apply for any college as a faculty or applying for M.Tech.

      Thanks
      Ravi Chandra
    • Ranjan, Phani
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009

        Hi Ravi,

        The proposal to help gayatri is in a way unique to the earlier ones whom we helped. Usually we give money for their current education and here it is different we need to give for completed one J any way can you also gather information regarding her performance in her B.Tech studies and family background? Depending on these we can make out to what extent we can help.

        Any other views are welcome, please respond ur views at earliest

        Regards

        Phani Ranjan