Re: [helpinghands4theneedy] RE: some points to discuss

  • urs_mahi2002@yahoo.co.in
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
      "Creating Website for our Group" is Nice thought buddy...Doing this way it will increase not only our group's visibility to the world N also gives an Opprtunity to serve the poor better...

      And Ofcourse we can provide tax benifits to the donors....

      Luv - Mahesh

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
        I will try to develop a prototype of the website. Once it comes to a shape I will import it to some free provider and give you the link.

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009

          Good initiative Ravi, let me know if your require some help regarding this website creation.

          Also, please welcome Ravi Chandra who was our Junior in SKIT also my student for some time in SKIT. Thanks Ravi for joining group and hope you would involve pro actively in the group activities.

          Regards

          Phani Ranjan

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
            I am using Joomla framework to create the website with which we can easily setup a website within a few hours.
            I want you to suggest the pages and their content to be kept in the database.

            Long term needs would be a good logo for our organization.