    From: Payel Ghosh [mailto:payelaec2005@...]
    Sent: 10 July 2012 15:33
    To: Phani Ranjan
    Cc: helpinghands4theneedy@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Re: [helpinghands4theneedy] Fw: Need help -Nisha -6 th and Tiasa -5 th class girls (Mahakali Girls' school Belghoria , Kolkata)

    Hi Phani,

    First of all i would like to take the opportunity to congratulate you all for this initiative.... and then thanks for providing your helping hand towards those two small girls , i have attached a document with the approx  expenses  please have a look.

    Request you to get back to me any time if you need more details.

    Regards,

    Payel

    On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 11:52 AM, Phani Ranjan <phranjan@...> wrote:

    Hi Gopal,

                    Thanks for bringing up this cause and also we appreciate Payel & Family for taking up the responsibility of the kids.

    @Payel,

                    Can you post us with a rough figure of expenses incurred for these kids so that group members will decide what will be the fair enough amount to support them?

    Guys please respond your views regarding this proposal from Gopal & Payel.

    Regards

    Phani Ranjan