301RE: [helpinghands4theneedy] Fw: Need help -Nisha -6 th and Tiasa -5 th class girls (Mahakali Girls' school Belghoria , Kolkata)

  • Phani Ranjan
    Jul 9, 2012

      Hi Gopal,

                      Thanks for bringing up this cause and also we appreciate Payel & Family for taking up the responsibility of the kids.

      @Payel,

                      Can you post us with a rough figure of expenses incurred for these kids so that group members will decide what will be the fair enough amount to support them?

      Guys please respond your views regarding this proposal from Gopal & Payel.

      Regards

      Phani Ranjan