      From: Payel Ghosh <payelaec2005@...>
      To: vanamgopi@...
      Sent: Monday, 9 July 2012 12:27 PM
      Subject: Need help

      Hi Gopal,

      I'm writing to you to ask for your support for two girl child (two sister) who lost their father 3 years back.

      Just to give you a little introduction which i already have discussed with you and again i am writing here the family (those two girls and their mother ) is now completely depending on us , around 10 years back uncle came to our house as our tenant and because of long time attachment and their behaviour made us to share a very good relationship with them , slowly they established themselves as part of our family and after the accident my father decided not to let them go from our house as by that they completely lost all their money in hospital for uncle   and still now they are in my house without any rent and till now me and my dad were trying to support the complete basic family need  and education needs to them but as days passed now the expenses also very high so considering that fact i am looking for some help for their education , i will continue my support for their other basic needs.This way together we can build their future so that they can be capable of take care of their family.

      Looking forward for your any possible help.

      Below are some basic details for them

      Name: Nisha Sur (12 years)
                 Tiasa Sur (10 years)

      Mother's name : Bula Sur

      Address: Belghoria , Kolkata - 700056

      School name : Mahakali Girls' school
      Nisha is in 6 th class
      Tiasa is in 5 th class

      Please let me know if you need any further details.

      Regards,
      Payel

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic