      Yahoo groups is going to stay... only some features are going.. so need to worry..

      Regards
      Ravi Chandra

      On 3 July 2012 00:19, ajith kumar <ajith633@...> wrote:

      Hi Phani,

      We are not using those two, I guess we can ignore it.

      Thanks
      Ajith

      From: Phani Ranjan <phranjan@...>
      To: "helpinghands4theneedy@yahoogroups.com" <helpinghands4theneedy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, July 2, 2012 10:40 AM
      Subject: [helpinghands4theneedy] Hi All

      Hi All,

          Hope everyone doing fine, I have moved out of Bangalore and will be staying in Hyderabad now on, I hope to concentrate more on HelpingHands from now on.

      Also I have received a mail from Yahoo groups stating that Yahoo Groups lab will be shutdown from July 4th, How can we go further for communication if it is true? Please suggest, Is Facebook a better option to create a page to share or we migrate to Google groups? Please suggest.

      Regards
      Phani Ranjan

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic