YOUR A RETARED! DIE DEVILS DEMONS DIE!

  • webness31
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2001
      YOUR FREAKS! ALL THREE SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!
    • chef_rocks
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 3, 2001
        you need your prozac second follow the case look
        at the evidence it doesn't prove they did it in fact
        the evidence mostly points away from them the only
        reason they were convicted is because of small minded
        small town people like yourself. they didn't fit in the
        town because they weren't nice christian kids so they
        were easy targets now if the evidence pointed more
        towards them i woudl say they were guilty the trial was a
        travesty of justice and the fact that the trial judge got
        to do the appeal is also a very bad injustice to the
        case. you should read up on the case before making rude
        and mean comments to people who have thank you. and
        may you burn in hell you narrow minded dumb ass
        christian
      • fallenangel3825
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 5, 2001
          Such mature people we have in our wonderful
          country. For one thing, if you're going to come in here
          and act like a child at least act like a child who
          knows how to spell. And I haven't been called a retard
          since, when? First grade? If you're really that opposed
          to these people why don't you create a club for all
          your little xian friends to go to and call us childish
          names and make up new things to say to us 'retards'.
          You seriously need to grow up.
        • azariah322000
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 17, 2001
            how many times have i told u that we are not freaks that u need ur head examined so leave us alone u fuck up damien is very so nopt guiltty so get off it ok u nut job
          • goddessovhellfire
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 26, 2002
              First of all look at the second half of the
              documentary...when asked the question by the polygrapher Byers was
              asked"have you been in trouble with the cops?"Byers stated
              "no,not really."Then he said I only was in trouble for
              little things such as speeding tickets and a dwi..after
              my wife was murdered"HE SAID SHE WAS TAKING DRUGS
              AND THAT KILLED HER!!NOW HE SAYS ITS MURDER??hOW DOES
              HE KNOW??HE IS A FAKE AND HE KILLED THOSE 3 POOR
              CHILDREN ...DAMIEN AND OTHERS ARE INNOCENT..No evidence
              was found linking them to the crime.Yet they found
              blood on a knife of Byers which was later connected to
              the dna of his son??COME ON PEOPLE LISTEN TO THE
              FACTS.DONT BE MORONS.THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
              !!FREE THOSE INNOCENT KIDS.So what if they were
              satanists..DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS??NO!!YOU HAVE THE WRONG
              IDEA.SATANISM IS ABOUT THE WORSHIP OF ONES OWN SELF AS A GOD
              NOT WORSHIPPING THE"HORNED XTIAN MYTH"ITS A LIE!NUKE
              THE REAL BASTARD WHO DID IT AND SAVE THESE THREE OR
              THIS PROVES THE CORRUPTED TRUTH ABOUT THE SYSTEM.
            • pregnant_cheerleader
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 5, 2002
                Hey all, I'm new here. <br><br>I remember seeing
                the HBO doc. years ago and thinking something was
                off. Then I saw an update, and knew that one of those
                boys fathers had killed them. Everyone, people with
                intelligence and open minds anyway, seems to know this man is
                evil. I mean, he killed those boys, then his wife died
                for reasons they have yet to explain. Or they couldnt
                explain them then, I dont know if they ever gave her a
                cause of death. <br><br>I don't know too many
                specifics, just bits and peices of what I remember. I saw
                these WM3 clubs and thought it rang a bell. If there is
                anything I can do to help, please let me know. <br><br>You
                are all wonderful people for caring so much about
                these innocent mens' case. I would love to
                help.<br><br>~ Sarah
              • dxgirl21
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 24, 2002
                  First off I have always heard that Byers refered to his wife being
                  murder because he believes that the murder of Christopher lead to the
                  death of his wife. Thus he plans the WM3 for her death.

                  Second off, It wasn't Christophers DNA it was only said to be the
                  same blood type that both Byers and Christopher have. They never
                  tested it for the specific DNA because their wasn't enough blood and
                  what they had was tainted by them.

                  Thirdly, they weren't into santanism they were wiccian. There is a
                  big difference.