Re: Introduction

  • michelle92260
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hi Joanna, I am 32 and from California also
      actually I am not far from you. I live in Palm Desert and
      my parents live in Hemet which is pretty close. I
      would love to get in touch with you and mabye we can
      get something going help as much as we can. I was
      thinking mabye mass mailing or taping the movies and
      sending them out.Let me know ok. Or anyone else who wants
      to get in touch and put our heads together.
    • webness31
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 1, 2001
        YOUR FREAKS! ALL THREE SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!
      • chef_rocks
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 3, 2001
          you need your prozac second follow the case look
          at the evidence it doesn't prove they did it in fact
          the evidence mostly points away from them the only
          reason they were convicted is because of small minded
          small town people like yourself. they didn't fit in the
          town because they weren't nice christian kids so they
          were easy targets now if the evidence pointed more
          towards them i woudl say they were guilty the trial was a
          travesty of justice and the fact that the trial judge got
          to do the appeal is also a very bad injustice to the
          case. you should read up on the case before making rude
          and mean comments to people who have thank you. and
          may you burn in hell you narrow minded dumb ass
          christian
        • fallenangel3825
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 5, 2001
            Such mature people we have in our wonderful
            country. For one thing, if you're going to come in here
            and act like a child at least act like a child who
            knows how to spell. And I haven't been called a retard
            since, when? First grade? If you're really that opposed
            to these people why don't you create a club for all
            your little xian friends to go to and call us childish
            names and make up new things to say to us 'retards'.
            You seriously need to grow up.
          • azariah322000
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 17, 2001
              how many times have i told u that we are not freaks that u need ur head examined so leave us alone u fuck up damien is very so nopt guiltty so get off it ok u nut job
            • goddessovhellfire
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 26, 2002
                First of all look at the second half of the
                documentary...when asked the question by the polygrapher Byers was
                asked"have you been in trouble with the cops?"Byers stated
                "no,not really."Then he said I only was in trouble for
                little things such as speeding tickets and a dwi..after
                my wife was murdered"HE SAID SHE WAS TAKING DRUGS
                AND THAT KILLED HER!!NOW HE SAYS ITS MURDER??hOW DOES
                HE KNOW??HE IS A FAKE AND HE KILLED THOSE 3 POOR
                CHILDREN ...DAMIEN AND OTHERS ARE INNOCENT..No evidence
                was found linking them to the crime.Yet they found
                blood on a knife of Byers which was later connected to
                the dna of his son??COME ON PEOPLE LISTEN TO THE
                FACTS.DONT BE MORONS.THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
                !!FREE THOSE INNOCENT KIDS.So what if they were
                satanists..DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS??NO!!YOU HAVE THE WRONG
                IDEA.SATANISM IS ABOUT THE WORSHIP OF ONES OWN SELF AS A GOD
                NOT WORSHIPPING THE"HORNED XTIAN MYTH"ITS A LIE!NUKE
                THE REAL BASTARD WHO DID IT AND SAVE THESE THREE OR
                THIS PROVES THE CORRUPTED TRUTH ABOUT THE SYSTEM.
              • pregnant_cheerleader
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 5 4:50 AM
                  Hey all, I'm new here. <br><br>I remember seeing
                  the HBO doc. years ago and thinking something was
                  off. Then I saw an update, and knew that one of those
                  boys fathers had killed them. Everyone, people with
                  intelligence and open minds anyway, seems to know this man is
                  evil. I mean, he killed those boys, then his wife died
                  for reasons they have yet to explain. Or they couldnt
                  explain them then, I dont know if they ever gave her a
                  cause of death. <br><br>I don't know too many
                  specifics, just bits and peices of what I remember. I saw
                  these WM3 clubs and thought it rang a bell. If there is
                  anything I can do to help, please let me know. <br><br>You
                  are all wonderful people for caring so much about
                  these innocent mens' case. I would love to
                  help.<br><br>~ Sarah
                • dxgirl21
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 24, 2002
                    First off I have always heard that Byers refered to his wife being
                    murder because he believes that the murder of Christopher lead to the
                    death of his wife. Thus he plans the WM3 for her death.

                    Second off, It wasn't Christophers DNA it was only said to be the
                    same blood type that both Byers and Christopher have. They never
                    tested it for the specific DNA because their wasn't enough blood and
                    what they had was tainted by them.

                    Thirdly, they weren't into santanism they were wiccian. There is a
                    big difference.