a petition to the governer of Arkansas

  • ono666
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 8, 2001
      Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
      the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
      Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
      petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
      Please follow this
      your concern
    • michelle92260
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2001
        Hi Joanna, I am 32 and from California also
        actually I am not far from you. I live in Palm Desert and
        my parents live in Hemet which is pretty close. I
        would love to get in touch with you and mabye we can
        get something going help as much as we can. I was
        thinking mabye mass mailing or taping the movies and
        sending them out.Let me know ok. Or anyone else who wants
        to get in touch and put our heads together.
      • webness31
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 1, 2001
          YOUR FREAKS! ALL THREE SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!
        • chef_rocks
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 3, 2001
            you need your prozac second follow the case look
            at the evidence it doesn't prove they did it in fact
            the evidence mostly points away from them the only
            reason they were convicted is because of small minded
            small town people like yourself. they didn't fit in the
            town because they weren't nice christian kids so they
            were easy targets now if the evidence pointed more
            towards them i woudl say they were guilty the trial was a
            travesty of justice and the fact that the trial judge got
            to do the appeal is also a very bad injustice to the
            case. you should read up on the case before making rude
            and mean comments to people who have thank you. and
            may you burn in hell you narrow minded dumb ass
            christian
          • fallenangel3825
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 5, 2001
              Such mature people we have in our wonderful
              country. For one thing, if you're going to come in here
              and act like a child at least act like a child who
              knows how to spell. And I haven't been called a retard
              since, when? First grade? If you're really that opposed
              to these people why don't you create a club for all
              your little xian friends to go to and call us childish
              names and make up new things to say to us 'retards'.
              You seriously need to grow up.
            • azariah322000
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 17, 2001
                how many times have i told u that we are not freaks that u need ur head examined so leave us alone u fuck up damien is very so nopt guiltty so get off it ok u nut job
              • goddessovhellfire
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 26, 2002
                  First of all look at the second half of the
                  documentary...when asked the question by the polygrapher Byers was
                  asked"have you been in trouble with the cops?"Byers stated
                  "no,not really."Then he said I only was in trouble for
                  little things such as speeding tickets and a dwi..after
                  my wife was murdered"HE SAID SHE WAS TAKING DRUGS
                  AND THAT KILLED HER!!NOW HE SAYS ITS MURDER??hOW DOES
                  HE KNOW??HE IS A FAKE AND HE KILLED THOSE 3 POOR
                  CHILDREN ...DAMIEN AND OTHERS ARE INNOCENT..No evidence
                  was found linking them to the crime.Yet they found
                  blood on a knife of Byers which was later connected to
                  the dna of his son??COME ON PEOPLE LISTEN TO THE
                  FACTS.DONT BE MORONS.THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
                  !!FREE THOSE INNOCENT KIDS.So what if they were
                  satanists..DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS??NO!!YOU HAVE THE WRONG
                  IDEA.SATANISM IS ABOUT THE WORSHIP OF ONES OWN SELF AS A GOD
                  NOT WORSHIPPING THE"HORNED XTIAN MYTH"ITS A LIE!NUKE
                  THE REAL BASTARD WHO DID IT AND SAVE THESE THREE OR
                  THIS PROVES THE CORRUPTED TRUTH ABOUT THE SYSTEM.
                • pregnant_cheerleader
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 5, 2002
                    Hey all, I'm new here. <br><br>I remember seeing
                    the HBO doc. years ago and thinking something was
                    off. Then I saw an update, and knew that one of those
                    boys fathers had killed them. Everyone, people with
                    intelligence and open minds anyway, seems to know this man is
                    evil. I mean, he killed those boys, then his wife died
                    for reasons they have yet to explain. Or they couldnt
                    explain them then, I dont know if they ever gave her a
                    cause of death. <br><br>I don't know too many
                    specifics, just bits and peices of what I remember. I saw
                    these WM3 clubs and thought it rang a bell. If there is
                    anything I can do to help, please let me know. <br><br>You
                    are all wonderful people for caring so much about
                    these innocent mens' case. I would love to
                    help.<br><br>~ Sarah
                  • dxgirl21
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jul 24, 2002
                      First off I have always heard that Byers refered to his wife being
                      murder because he believes that the murder of Christopher lead to the
                      death of his wife. Thus he plans the WM3 for her death.

                      Second off, It wasn't Christophers DNA it was only said to be the
                      same blood type that both Byers and Christopher have. They never
                      tested it for the specific DNA because their wasn't enough blood and
                      what they had was tainted by them.

                      Thirdly, they weren't into santanism they were wiccian. There is a
                      big difference.