Introduction

  • jobri3798
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 16, 2001
      Hi, I'm Joanna. 28 years old from California. I'm hoping to get in touch with others in my area to help support the West Memphis 3.
    • ono666
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 8, 2001
        Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
        the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
        Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
        petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
        Please follow this
        your concern
      • michelle92260
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 1, 2001
          Hi Joanna, I am 32 and from California also
          actually I am not far from you. I live in Palm Desert and
          my parents live in Hemet which is pretty close. I
          would love to get in touch with you and mabye we can
          get something going help as much as we can. I was
          thinking mabye mass mailing or taping the movies and
          sending them out.Let me know ok. Or anyone else who wants
          to get in touch and put our heads together.
        • webness31
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 1, 2001
            YOUR FREAKS! ALL THREE SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!
          • chef_rocks
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 3, 2001
              you need your prozac second follow the case look
              at the evidence it doesn't prove they did it in fact
              the evidence mostly points away from them the only
              reason they were convicted is because of small minded
              small town people like yourself. they didn't fit in the
              town because they weren't nice christian kids so they
              were easy targets now if the evidence pointed more
              towards them i woudl say they were guilty the trial was a
              travesty of justice and the fact that the trial judge got
              to do the appeal is also a very bad injustice to the
              case. you should read up on the case before making rude
              and mean comments to people who have thank you. and
              may you burn in hell you narrow minded dumb ass
              christian
            • fallenangel3825
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 5, 2001
                Such mature people we have in our wonderful
                country. For one thing, if you're going to come in here
                and act like a child at least act like a child who
                knows how to spell. And I haven't been called a retard
                since, when? First grade? If you're really that opposed
                to these people why don't you create a club for all
                your little xian friends to go to and call us childish
                names and make up new things to say to us 'retards'.
                You seriously need to grow up.
              • azariah322000
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 17, 2001
                  how many times have i told u that we are not freaks that u need ur head examined so leave us alone u fuck up damien is very so nopt guiltty so get off it ok u nut job
                • goddessovhellfire
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 26, 2002
                    First of all look at the second half of the
                    documentary...when asked the question by the polygrapher Byers was
                    asked"have you been in trouble with the cops?"Byers stated
                    "no,not really."Then he said I only was in trouble for
                    little things such as speeding tickets and a dwi..after
                    my wife was murdered"HE SAID SHE WAS TAKING DRUGS
                    AND THAT KILLED HER!!NOW HE SAYS ITS MURDER??hOW DOES
                    HE KNOW??HE IS A FAKE AND HE KILLED THOSE 3 POOR
                    CHILDREN ...DAMIEN AND OTHERS ARE INNOCENT..No evidence
                    was found linking them to the crime.Yet they found
                    blood on a knife of Byers which was later connected to
                    the dna of his son??COME ON PEOPLE LISTEN TO THE
                    FACTS.DONT BE MORONS.THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
                    !!FREE THOSE INNOCENT KIDS.So what if they were
                    satanists..DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS??NO!!YOU HAVE THE WRONG
                    IDEA.SATANISM IS ABOUT THE WORSHIP OF ONES OWN SELF AS A GOD
                    NOT WORSHIPPING THE"HORNED XTIAN MYTH"ITS A LIE!NUKE
                    THE REAL BASTARD WHO DID IT AND SAVE THESE THREE OR
                    THIS PROVES THE CORRUPTED TRUTH ABOUT THE SYSTEM.
                  • pregnant_cheerleader
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 5, 2002
                      Hey all, I'm new here. <br><br>I remember seeing
                      the HBO doc. years ago and thinking something was
                      off. Then I saw an update, and knew that one of those
                      boys fathers had killed them. Everyone, people with
                      intelligence and open minds anyway, seems to know this man is
                      evil. I mean, he killed those boys, then his wife died
                      for reasons they have yet to explain. Or they couldnt
                      explain them then, I dont know if they ever gave her a
                      cause of death. <br><br>I don't know too many
                      specifics, just bits and peices of what I remember. I saw
                      these WM3 clubs and thought it rang a bell. If there is
                      anything I can do to help, please let me know. <br><br>You
                      are all wonderful people for caring so much about
                      these innocent mens' case. I would love to
                      help.<br><br>~ Sarah
                    • dxgirl21
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jul 24, 2002
                        First off I have always heard that Byers refered to his wife being
                        murder because he believes that the murder of Christopher lead to the
                        death of his wife. Thus he plans the WM3 for her death.

                        Second off, It wasn't Christophers DNA it was only said to be the
                        same blood type that both Byers and Christopher have. They never
                        tested it for the specific DNA because their wasn't enough blood and
                        what they had was tainted by them.

                        Thirdly, they weren't into santanism they were wiccian. There is a
                        big difference.