justice

  • Tbonecapone
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 18, 2000
      let them out so there can be justice!!!!!
    • jobri3798
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 16, 2001
        Hi, I'm Joanna. 28 years old from California. I'm hoping to get in touch with others in my area to help support the West Memphis 3.
      • ono666
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 8, 2001
          Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
          the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
          Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
          petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
          Please follow this
          your concern
        • michelle92260
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 1, 2001
            Hi Joanna, I am 32 and from California also
            actually I am not far from you. I live in Palm Desert and
            my parents live in Hemet which is pretty close. I
            would love to get in touch with you and mabye we can
            get something going help as much as we can. I was
            thinking mabye mass mailing or taping the movies and
            sending them out.Let me know ok. Or anyone else who wants
            to get in touch and put our heads together.
          • webness31
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 1, 2001
              YOUR FREAKS! ALL THREE SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!
            • chef_rocks
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 3, 2001
                you need your prozac second follow the case look
                at the evidence it doesn't prove they did it in fact
                the evidence mostly points away from them the only
                reason they were convicted is because of small minded
                small town people like yourself. they didn't fit in the
                town because they weren't nice christian kids so they
                were easy targets now if the evidence pointed more
                towards them i woudl say they were guilty the trial was a
                travesty of justice and the fact that the trial judge got
                to do the appeal is also a very bad injustice to the
                case. you should read up on the case before making rude
                and mean comments to people who have thank you. and
                may you burn in hell you narrow minded dumb ass
                christian
              • fallenangel3825
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 5, 2001
                  Such mature people we have in our wonderful
                  country. For one thing, if you're going to come in here
                  and act like a child at least act like a child who
                  knows how to spell. And I haven't been called a retard
                  since, when? First grade? If you're really that opposed
                  to these people why don't you create a club for all
                  your little xian friends to go to and call us childish
                  names and make up new things to say to us 'retards'.
                  You seriously need to grow up.
                • azariah322000
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 17, 2001
                    how many times have i told u that we are not freaks that u need ur head examined so leave us alone u fuck up damien is very so nopt guiltty so get off it ok u nut job
                  • goddessovhellfire
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 26, 2002
                      First of all look at the second half of the
                      documentary...when asked the question by the polygrapher Byers was
                      asked"have you been in trouble with the cops?"Byers stated
                      "no,not really."Then he said I only was in trouble for
                      little things such as speeding tickets and a dwi..after
                      my wife was murdered"HE SAID SHE WAS TAKING DRUGS
                      AND THAT KILLED HER!!NOW HE SAYS ITS MURDER??hOW DOES
                      HE KNOW??HE IS A FAKE AND HE KILLED THOSE 3 POOR
                      CHILDREN ...DAMIEN AND OTHERS ARE INNOCENT..No evidence
                      was found linking them to the crime.Yet they found
                      blood on a knife of Byers which was later connected to
                      the dna of his son??COME ON PEOPLE LISTEN TO THE
                      FACTS.DONT BE MORONS.THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
                      !!FREE THOSE INNOCENT KIDS.So what if they were
                      satanists..DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS??NO!!YOU HAVE THE WRONG
                      IDEA.SATANISM IS ABOUT THE WORSHIP OF ONES OWN SELF AS A GOD
                      NOT WORSHIPPING THE"HORNED XTIAN MYTH"ITS A LIE!NUKE
                      THE REAL BASTARD WHO DID IT AND SAVE THESE THREE OR
                      THIS PROVES THE CORRUPTED TRUTH ABOUT THE SYSTEM.
                    • pregnant_cheerleader
                      Message 10 of 15 , Feb 5, 2002
                        Hey all, I'm new here. <br><br>I remember seeing
                        the HBO doc. years ago and thinking something was
                        off. Then I saw an update, and knew that one of those
                        boys fathers had killed them. Everyone, people with
                        intelligence and open minds anyway, seems to know this man is
                        evil. I mean, he killed those boys, then his wife died
                        for reasons they have yet to explain. Or they couldnt
                        explain them then, I dont know if they ever gave her a
                        cause of death. <br><br>I don't know too many
                        specifics, just bits and peices of what I remember. I saw
                        these WM3 clubs and thought it rang a bell. If there is
                        anything I can do to help, please let me know. <br><br>You
                        are all wonderful people for caring so much about
                        these innocent mens' case. I would love to
                        help.<br><br>~ Sarah
                      • dxgirl21
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jul 24, 2002
                          First off I have always heard that Byers refered to his wife being
                          murder because he believes that the murder of Christopher lead to the
                          death of his wife. Thus he plans the WM3 for her death.

                          Second off, It wasn't Christophers DNA it was only said to be the
                          same blood type that both Byers and Christopher have. They never
                          tested it for the specific DNA because their wasn't enough blood and
                          what they had was tainted by them.

                          Thirdly, they weren't into santanism they were wiccian. There is a
                          big difference.