new member

  • iduna_13
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 4, 2000
      I am neww to this club and I am wanting to start a support group in Akron, Ohio. Anyone interested please contact me through my emaill add. in my profile.
    • Tbonecapone
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 18, 2000
        let them out so there can be justice!!!!!
      • jobri3798
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 16, 2001
          Hi, I'm Joanna. 28 years old from California. I'm hoping to get in touch with others in my area to help support the West Memphis 3.
        • ono666
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 8, 2001
            Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
            the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
            Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
            petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
            Please follow this
            your concern
          • michelle92260
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 1, 2001
              Hi Joanna, I am 32 and from California also
              actually I am not far from you. I live in Palm Desert and
              my parents live in Hemet which is pretty close. I
              would love to get in touch with you and mabye we can
              get something going help as much as we can. I was
              thinking mabye mass mailing or taping the movies and
              sending them out.Let me know ok. Or anyone else who wants
              to get in touch and put our heads together.
            • webness31
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 1, 2001
                YOUR FREAKS! ALL THREE SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!
              • chef_rocks
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 3, 2001
                  you need your prozac second follow the case look
                  at the evidence it doesn't prove they did it in fact
                  the evidence mostly points away from them the only
                  reason they were convicted is because of small minded
                  small town people like yourself. they didn't fit in the
                  town because they weren't nice christian kids so they
                  were easy targets now if the evidence pointed more
                  towards them i woudl say they were guilty the trial was a
                  travesty of justice and the fact that the trial judge got
                  to do the appeal is also a very bad injustice to the
                  case. you should read up on the case before making rude
                  and mean comments to people who have thank you. and
                  may you burn in hell you narrow minded dumb ass
                  christian
                • fallenangel3825
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 5, 2001
                    Such mature people we have in our wonderful
                    country. For one thing, if you're going to come in here
                    and act like a child at least act like a child who
                    knows how to spell. And I haven't been called a retard
                    since, when? First grade? If you're really that opposed
                    to these people why don't you create a club for all
                    your little xian friends to go to and call us childish
                    names and make up new things to say to us 'retards'.
                    You seriously need to grow up.
                  • azariah322000
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 17, 2001
                      how many times have i told u that we are not freaks that u need ur head examined so leave us alone u fuck up damien is very so nopt guiltty so get off it ok u nut job
                    • goddessovhellfire
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jan 26, 2002
                        First of all look at the second half of the
                        documentary...when asked the question by the polygrapher Byers was
                        asked"have you been in trouble with the cops?"Byers stated
                        "no,not really."Then he said I only was in trouble for
                        little things such as speeding tickets and a dwi..after
                        my wife was murdered"HE SAID SHE WAS TAKING DRUGS
                        AND THAT KILLED HER!!NOW HE SAYS ITS MURDER??hOW DOES
                        HE KNOW??HE IS A FAKE AND HE KILLED THOSE 3 POOR
                        CHILDREN ...DAMIEN AND OTHERS ARE INNOCENT..No evidence
                        was found linking them to the crime.Yet they found
                        blood on a knife of Byers which was later connected to
                        the dna of his son??COME ON PEOPLE LISTEN TO THE
                        FACTS.DONT BE MORONS.THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
                        !!FREE THOSE INNOCENT KIDS.So what if they were
                        satanists..DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS??NO!!YOU HAVE THE WRONG
                        IDEA.SATANISM IS ABOUT THE WORSHIP OF ONES OWN SELF AS A GOD
                        NOT WORSHIPPING THE"HORNED XTIAN MYTH"ITS A LIE!NUKE
                        THE REAL BASTARD WHO DID IT AND SAVE THESE THREE OR
                        THIS PROVES THE CORRUPTED TRUTH ABOUT THE SYSTEM.
                      • pregnant_cheerleader
                        Message 11 of 15 , Feb 5, 2002
                          Hey all, I'm new here. <br><br>I remember seeing
                          the HBO doc. years ago and thinking something was
                          off. Then I saw an update, and knew that one of those
                          boys fathers had killed them. Everyone, people with
                          intelligence and open minds anyway, seems to know this man is
                          evil. I mean, he killed those boys, then his wife died
                          for reasons they have yet to explain. Or they couldnt
                          explain them then, I dont know if they ever gave her a
                          cause of death. <br><br>I don't know too many
                          specifics, just bits and peices of what I remember. I saw
                          these WM3 clubs and thought it rang a bell. If there is
                          anything I can do to help, please let me know. <br><br>You
                          are all wonderful people for caring so much about
                          these innocent mens' case. I would love to
                          help.<br><br>~ Sarah
                        • dxgirl21
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jul 24 6:45 AM
                            First off I have always heard that Byers refered to his wife being
                            murder because he believes that the murder of Christopher lead to the
                            death of his wife. Thus he plans the WM3 for her death.

                            Second off, It wasn't Christophers DNA it was only said to be the
                            same blood type that both Byers and Christopher have. They never
                            tested it for the specific DNA because their wasn't enough blood and
                            what they had was tainted by them.

                            Thirdly, they weren't into santanism they were wiccian. There is a
                            big difference.