Enraged and Outraged by the injustice

  • Jennifer Ann
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      I, personally, cannot believe that we are still sitting here, having to try to help these "boys" who have lost so much of their lives, continue to fight for the one thing that we all should be born with. That we all are entitled to, courtesy of our forefathers and the soldiers that have fallen in the name of.
      The right to freedom, and a fair trial. They have been locked away for far too long, for a crime they didn't commit and it's time they had a big enough gathering behind them, to make people stop and listen.
      More than anything, I want to be part of that voice.
      I run a site, about being the change you wish to see in the world, about accepting a deeper purpose, and one of my writers feels even more passionate about WM3 than I do, if you get a free minute, you should check out the post she did for the guys, and if you haven't already (and I'm sure you have) please sign the petition.
      If we all pull together, I KNOW we can make a difference.
      Remember, the truth shall set you free, but first it will piss you off..so let's start evoking anger in people.

      http://www.weallshouldcare.com/2009/08/31/witch-hunt-or-justice/

      Willow