hello.

  • John_Butler75
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 21, 2000
      May I recomend that the moderators of all of the
      wm3 clubs e-mail each other in order to combine their
      efforts... wouldn't the movement be better served if we were
      united?<br><br>What ever works, lets free the WM3...
    • John_Butler75
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 22, 2000
        "States like Mississippi and Tennessee effected
        legislation that specifically omitted or targeted African
        Americans, depending on their purpose. All this had a
        demoralizing effect on blacks and made them seem less than
        human to white society. And worse, this condescension
        seemed to be officially endorsed by the state. It was
        easy to mistreat blacks if it could be agreed upon
        that African Americans were vastly different than
        whites and not deserving of the same
        respect"<br><br>-www.crimelibrary.com on the subject of Lynch Mobs..
      • iduna_13
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 4, 2000
          I am neww to this club and I am wanting to start a support group in Akron, Ohio. Anyone interested please contact me through my emaill add. in my profile.
        • Tbonecapone
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 18, 2000
            let them out so there can be justice!!!!!
          • jobri3798
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 16 12:59 AM
              Hi, I'm Joanna. 28 years old from California. I'm hoping to get in touch with others in my area to help support the West Memphis 3.
            • ono666
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 8, 2001
                Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
                the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
                Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
                petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
                Please follow this
                your concern
              • michelle92260
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 1, 2001
                  Hi Joanna, I am 32 and from California also
                  actually I am not far from you. I live in Palm Desert and
                  my parents live in Hemet which is pretty close. I
                  would love to get in touch with you and mabye we can
                  get something going help as much as we can. I was
                  thinking mabye mass mailing or taping the movies and
                  sending them out.Let me know ok. Or anyone else who wants
                  to get in touch and put our heads together.
                • webness31
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 1, 2001
                    YOUR FREAKS! ALL THREE SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!
                  • chef_rocks
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 3, 2001
                      you need your prozac second follow the case look
                      at the evidence it doesn't prove they did it in fact
                      the evidence mostly points away from them the only
                      reason they were convicted is because of small minded
                      small town people like yourself. they didn't fit in the
                      town because they weren't nice christian kids so they
                      were easy targets now if the evidence pointed more
                      towards them i woudl say they were guilty the trial was a
                      travesty of justice and the fact that the trial judge got
                      to do the appeal is also a very bad injustice to the
                      case. you should read up on the case before making rude
                      and mean comments to people who have thank you. and
                      may you burn in hell you narrow minded dumb ass
                      christian
                    • fallenangel3825
                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 5, 2001
                        Such mature people we have in our wonderful
                        country. For one thing, if you're going to come in here
                        and act like a child at least act like a child who
                        knows how to spell. And I haven't been called a retard
                        since, when? First grade? If you're really that opposed
                        to these people why don't you create a club for all
                        your little xian friends to go to and call us childish
                        names and make up new things to say to us 'retards'.
                        You seriously need to grow up.
                      • azariah322000
                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 17, 2001
                          how many times have i told u that we are not freaks that u need ur head examined so leave us alone u fuck up damien is very so nopt guiltty so get off it ok u nut job
                        • goddessovhellfire
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jan 26, 2002
                            First of all look at the second half of the
                            documentary...when asked the question by the polygrapher Byers was
                            asked"have you been in trouble with the cops?"Byers stated
                            "no,not really."Then he said I only was in trouble for
                            little things such as speeding tickets and a dwi..after
                            my wife was murdered"HE SAID SHE WAS TAKING DRUGS
                            AND THAT KILLED HER!!NOW HE SAYS ITS MURDER??hOW DOES
                            HE KNOW??HE IS A FAKE AND HE KILLED THOSE 3 POOR
                            CHILDREN ...DAMIEN AND OTHERS ARE INNOCENT..No evidence
                            was found linking them to the crime.Yet they found
                            blood on a knife of Byers which was later connected to
                            the dna of his son??COME ON PEOPLE LISTEN TO THE
                            FACTS.DONT BE MORONS.THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
                            !!FREE THOSE INNOCENT KIDS.So what if they were
                            satanists..DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS??NO!!YOU HAVE THE WRONG
                            IDEA.SATANISM IS ABOUT THE WORSHIP OF ONES OWN SELF AS A GOD
                            NOT WORSHIPPING THE"HORNED XTIAN MYTH"ITS A LIE!NUKE
                            THE REAL BASTARD WHO DID IT AND SAVE THESE THREE OR
                            THIS PROVES THE CORRUPTED TRUTH ABOUT THE SYSTEM.
                          • pregnant_cheerleader
                            Message 13 of 15 , Feb 5 4:50 AM
                              Hey all, I'm new here. <br><br>I remember seeing
                              the HBO doc. years ago and thinking something was
                              off. Then I saw an update, and knew that one of those
                              boys fathers had killed them. Everyone, people with
                              intelligence and open minds anyway, seems to know this man is
                              evil. I mean, he killed those boys, then his wife died
                              for reasons they have yet to explain. Or they couldnt
                              explain them then, I dont know if they ever gave her a
                              cause of death. <br><br>I don't know too many
                              specifics, just bits and peices of what I remember. I saw
                              these WM3 clubs and thought it rang a bell. If there is
                              anything I can do to help, please let me know. <br><br>You
                              are all wonderful people for caring so much about
                              these innocent mens' case. I would love to
                              help.<br><br>~ Sarah
                            • dxgirl21
                              Message 14 of 15 , Jul 24, 2002
                                First off I have always heard that Byers refered to his wife being
                                murder because he believes that the murder of Christopher lead to the
                                death of his wife. Thus he plans the WM3 for her death.

                                Second off, It wasn't Christophers DNA it was only said to be the
                                same blood type that both Byers and Christopher have. They never
                                tested it for the specific DNA because their wasn't enough blood and
                                what they had was tainted by them.

                                Thirdly, they weren't into santanism they were wiccian. There is a
                                big difference.