Help Free the West Memphis 3

  • star_shiner00
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 24, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Help Free the West Memphis 3
    • John_Butler75
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 21, 2000
        May I recomend that the moderators of all of the
        wm3 clubs e-mail each other in order to combine their
        efforts... wouldn't the movement be better served if we were
        united?<br><br>What ever works, lets free the WM3...
      • John_Butler75
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 22, 2000
          "States like Mississippi and Tennessee effected
          legislation that specifically omitted or targeted African
          Americans, depending on their purpose. All this had a
          demoralizing effect on blacks and made them seem less than
          human to white society. And worse, this condescension
          seemed to be officially endorsed by the state. It was
          easy to mistreat blacks if it could be agreed upon
          that African Americans were vastly different than
          whites and not deserving of the same
          respect"<br><br>-www.crimelibrary.com on the subject of Lynch Mobs..
        • iduna_13
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 4, 2000
            I am neww to this club and I am wanting to start a support group in Akron, Ohio. Anyone interested please contact me through my emaill add. in my profile.
          • Tbonecapone
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 18, 2000
              let them out so there can be justice!!!!!
            • jobri3798
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 16, 2001
                Hi, I'm Joanna. 28 years old from California. I'm hoping to get in touch with others in my area to help support the West Memphis 3.
              • ono666
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 8, 2001
                  Dear Friends,<br><br>I have just read and signed
                  the petition:<br><br>Support A Retrial for the West
                  Memphis Three<br><br>Please help by signing this
                  petition. It takes 30 seconds and<br>will really help.
                  Please follow this
                  your concern
                • michelle92260
                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 1, 2001
                    Hi Joanna, I am 32 and from California also
                    actually I am not far from you. I live in Palm Desert and
                    my parents live in Hemet which is pretty close. I
                    would love to get in touch with you and mabye we can
                    get something going help as much as we can. I was
                    thinking mabye mass mailing or taping the movies and
                    sending them out.Let me know ok. Or anyone else who wants
                    to get in touch and put our heads together.
                  • webness31
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 1, 2001
                      YOUR FREAKS! ALL THREE SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!
                    • chef_rocks
                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 3, 2001
                        you need your prozac second follow the case look
                        at the evidence it doesn't prove they did it in fact
                        the evidence mostly points away from them the only
                        reason they were convicted is because of small minded
                        small town people like yourself. they didn't fit in the
                        town because they weren't nice christian kids so they
                        were easy targets now if the evidence pointed more
                        towards them i woudl say they were guilty the trial was a
                        travesty of justice and the fact that the trial judge got
                        to do the appeal is also a very bad injustice to the
                        case. you should read up on the case before making rude
                        and mean comments to people who have thank you. and
                        may you burn in hell you narrow minded dumb ass
                        christian
                      • fallenangel3825
                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 5, 2001
                          Such mature people we have in our wonderful
                          country. For one thing, if you're going to come in here
                          and act like a child at least act like a child who
                          knows how to spell. And I haven't been called a retard
                          since, when? First grade? If you're really that opposed
                          to these people why don't you create a club for all
                          your little xian friends to go to and call us childish
                          names and make up new things to say to us 'retards'.
                          You seriously need to grow up.
                        • azariah322000
                          Message 12 of 15 , Dec 17, 2001
                            how many times have i told u that we are not freaks that u need ur head examined so leave us alone u fuck up damien is very so nopt guiltty so get off it ok u nut job
                          • goddessovhellfire
                            Message 13 of 15 , Jan 26, 2002
                              First of all look at the second half of the
                              documentary...when asked the question by the polygrapher Byers was
                              asked"have you been in trouble with the cops?"Byers stated
                              "no,not really."Then he said I only was in trouble for
                              little things such as speeding tickets and a dwi..after
                              my wife was murdered"HE SAID SHE WAS TAKING DRUGS
                              AND THAT KILLED HER!!NOW HE SAYS ITS MURDER??hOW DOES
                              HE KNOW??HE IS A FAKE AND HE KILLED THOSE 3 POOR
                              CHILDREN ...DAMIEN AND OTHERS ARE INNOCENT..No evidence
                              was found linking them to the crime.Yet they found
                              blood on a knife of Byers which was later connected to
                              the dna of his son??COME ON PEOPLE LISTEN TO THE
                              FACTS.DONT BE MORONS.THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
                              !!FREE THOSE INNOCENT KIDS.So what if they were
                              satanists..DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS??NO!!YOU HAVE THE WRONG
                              IDEA.SATANISM IS ABOUT THE WORSHIP OF ONES OWN SELF AS A GOD
                              NOT WORSHIPPING THE"HORNED XTIAN MYTH"ITS A LIE!NUKE
                              THE REAL BASTARD WHO DID IT AND SAVE THESE THREE OR
                              THIS PROVES THE CORRUPTED TRUTH ABOUT THE SYSTEM.
                            • pregnant_cheerleader
                              Message 14 of 15 , Feb 5, 2002
                                Hey all, I'm new here. <br><br>I remember seeing
                                the HBO doc. years ago and thinking something was
                                off. Then I saw an update, and knew that one of those
                                boys fathers had killed them. Everyone, people with
                                intelligence and open minds anyway, seems to know this man is
                                evil. I mean, he killed those boys, then his wife died
                                for reasons they have yet to explain. Or they couldnt
                                explain them then, I dont know if they ever gave her a
                                cause of death. <br><br>I don't know too many
                                specifics, just bits and peices of what I remember. I saw
                                these WM3 clubs and thought it rang a bell. If there is
                                anything I can do to help, please let me know. <br><br>You
                                are all wonderful people for caring so much about
                                these innocent mens' case. I would love to
                                help.<br><br>~ Sarah
                              • dxgirl21
                                Message 15 of 15 , Jul 24, 2002
                                  First off I have always heard that Byers refered to his wife being
                                  murder because he believes that the murder of Christopher lead to the
                                  death of his wife. Thus he plans the WM3 for her death.

                                  Second off, It wasn't Christophers DNA it was only said to be the
                                  same blood type that both Byers and Christopher have. They never
                                  tested it for the specific DNA because their wasn't enough blood and
                                  what they had was tainted by them.

                                  Thirdly, they weren't into santanism they were wiccian. There is a
                                  big difference.