UK Online Degree

  • Sadaf
    Message 1 of 23 , May 19, 2008
      Visit [ http://www.ukonlinedegree.com/ ] for more information on [ UK Online Degree ]

      If you are not able to click on the link above, copy & paste it into your browsers address bar.
    • Urmila
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 8, 2009
        Are you considering for getting an Online UK Degree?? What should you know before getting enrolled?? What programs are best for online degree? We have developed this blog to provide you with answers to such questions.

        Visit: http://free-online-education.info/45/uk-online-degree/

        This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU Choose to Receive e-mails from Yahoo Group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. OR reply to this e-mail with subject "Remove". If you are a group Admin and no longer wish to receive our posts, please remove us from your group. Thank you for your understanding.
      • Urmila

          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 16, 2009
            Are you considering for getting an Online UK Degree?? What should you know before getting enrolled?? What programs are best for online degree? We have developed this blog to provide you with answers to such questions.

            Visit: http://free-online-education.info/45/uk-online-degree/

            This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU Choose to Receive e-mails from Yahoo Group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. OR reply to this e-mail with subject "Remove". If you are a group Admin and no longer wish to receive our posts, please remove us from your group. Thank you for your understanding.
          • Priya

              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 21, 2009
                Are you considering for getting an Online UK Degree?? What should you know before getting enrolled?? What programs are best for online degree? We have developed this blog to provide you with answers to such questions.

                Visit: http://free-online-education.info/45/uk-online-degree/

                This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU Choose to Receive e-mails from Yahoo Group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. OR reply to this e-mail with subject "Remove". If you are a group Admin and no longer wish to receive our posts, please remove us from your group. Thank you for your understanding.
              • Bushra

                  Message 8 of 23 , Oct 26, 2009
                    Are you considering for getting an Online UK Degree?? What should you know before getting enrolled?? What programs are best for online degree? We have developed this blog to provide you with answers to such questions.

                    Visit: http://free-online-education.info/45/uk-online-degree/

                    This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU Choose to Receive e-mails from Yahoo Group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. OR reply to this e-mail with subject "Remove". If you are a group Admin and no longer wish to receive our posts, please remove us from your group. Thank you for your understanding.
                  • Zoya

                      Message 10 of 23 , Nov 2, 2009
                        Are you considering for getting an Online UK Degree?? What should you know before getting enrolled?? What programs are best for online degree? We have developed this blog to provide you with answers to such questions.

                        Visit: http://free-online-education.info/45/uk-online-degree/

                        This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU Choose to Receive e-mails from Yahoo Group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. OR reply to this e-mail with subject "Remove". If you are a group Admin and no longer wish to receive our posts, please remove us from your group. Thank you for your understanding.
                      • Maria

                          Message 12 of 23 , Nov 12, 2009
                            Are you considering for getting an Online UK Degree?? What should you know before getting enrolled?? What programs are best for online degree? We have developed this blog to provide you with answers to such questions.

                            Visit: http://free-online-education.info/45/uk-online-degree/

                            This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU Choose to Receive e-mails from Yahoo Group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. OR reply to this e-mail with subject "Remove". If you are a group Admin and no longer wish to receive our posts, please remove us from your group. Thank you for your understanding.
                          • Maha

                                            Message 21 of 23 , Dec 8, 2009