Re: ITS A LIE THEY ARE INNOCENT!GOV CORRUPT

  • dxgirl21
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 24, 2002
      First off I have always heard that Byers refered to his wife being
      murder because he believes that the murder of Christopher lead to the
      death of his wife. Thus he plans the WM3 for her death.

      Second off, It wasn't Christophers DNA it was only said to be the
      same blood type that both Byers and Christopher have. They never
      tested it for the specific DNA because their wasn't enough blood and
      what they had was tainted by them.

      Thirdly, they weren't into santanism they were wiccian. There is a
      big difference.