Hi

  • pregnant_cheerleader
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 5, 2002
      Hey all, I'm new here. <br><br>I remember seeing
      the HBO doc. years ago and thinking something was
      off. Then I saw an update, and knew that one of those
      boys fathers had killed them. Everyone, people with
      intelligence and open minds anyway, seems to know this man is
      evil. I mean, he killed those boys, then his wife died
      for reasons they have yet to explain. Or they couldnt
      explain them then, I dont know if they ever gave her a
      cause of death. <br><br>I don't know too many
      specifics, just bits and peices of what I remember. I saw
      these WM3 clubs and thought it rang a bell. If there is
      anything I can do to help, please let me know. <br><br>You
      are all wonderful people for caring so much about
      these innocent mens' case. I would love to
      help.<br><br>~ Sarah
    • dxgirl21
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 24 6:45 AM
        First off I have always heard that Byers refered to his wife being
        murder because he believes that the murder of Christopher lead to the
        death of his wife. Thus he plans the WM3 for her death.

        Second off, It wasn't Christophers DNA it was only said to be the
        same blood type that both Byers and Christopher have. They never
        tested it for the specific DNA because their wasn't enough blood and
        what they had was tainted by them.

        Thirdly, they weren't into santanism they were wiccian. There is a
        big difference.