ITS A LIE THEY ARE INNOCENT!GOV CORRUPT

  • goddessovhellfire
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 26, 2002
      First of all look at the second half of the
      documentary...when asked the question by the polygrapher Byers was
      asked"have you been in trouble with the cops?"Byers stated
      "no,not really."Then he said I only was in trouble for
      little things such as speeding tickets and a dwi..after
      my wife was murdered"HE SAID SHE WAS TAKING DRUGS
      AND THAT KILLED HER!!NOW HE SAYS ITS MURDER??hOW DOES
      HE KNOW??HE IS A FAKE AND HE KILLED THOSE 3 POOR
      CHILDREN ...DAMIEN AND OTHERS ARE INNOCENT..No evidence
      was found linking them to the crime.Yet they found
      blood on a knife of Byers which was later connected to
      the dna of his son??COME ON PEOPLE LISTEN TO THE
      FACTS.DONT BE MORONS.THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU
      !!FREE THOSE INNOCENT KIDS.So what if they were
      satanists..DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS??NO!!YOU HAVE THE WRONG
      IDEA.SATANISM IS ABOUT THE WORSHIP OF ONES OWN SELF AS A GOD
      NOT WORSHIPPING THE"HORNED XTIAN MYTH"ITS A LIE!NUKE
      THE REAL BASTARD WHO DID IT AND SAVE THESE THREE OR
      THIS PROVES THE CORRUPTED TRUTH ABOUT THE SYSTEM.
    • pregnant_cheerleader
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 5, 2002
        Hey all, I'm new here. <br><br>I remember seeing
        the HBO doc. years ago and thinking something was
        off. Then I saw an update, and knew that one of those
        boys fathers had killed them. Everyone, people with
        intelligence and open minds anyway, seems to know this man is
        evil. I mean, he killed those boys, then his wife died
        for reasons they have yet to explain. Or they couldnt
        explain them then, I dont know if they ever gave her a
        cause of death. <br><br>I don't know too many
        specifics, just bits and peices of what I remember. I saw
        these WM3 clubs and thought it rang a bell. If there is
        anything I can do to help, please let me know. <br><br>You
        are all wonderful people for caring so much about
        these innocent mens' case. I would love to
        help.<br><br>~ Sarah
      • dxgirl21
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 24 6:45 AM
          First off I have always heard that Byers refered to his wife being
          murder because he believes that the murder of Christopher lead to the
          death of his wife. Thus he plans the WM3 for her death.

          Second off, It wasn't Christophers DNA it was only said to be the
          same blood type that both Byers and Christopher have. They never
          tested it for the specific DNA because their wasn't enough blood and
          what they had was tainted by them.

          Thirdly, they weren't into santanism they were wiccian. There is a
          big difference.