Russia is worth visiting! Just get a visa

  • Nadia
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 19, 2010
      Many people ask me if there is a problem to visit Russia? Actually, there are no issues if you can get a Russia visa and then fly there and enjoy this glorious country. Visa to Russia is a necessity or even a must as this state has long been a country with closed frontiers and practically no one could enter it.

      Read more at: http://ukvisa-immigration.info/32/russia-is-worth-visiting/

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU Choose to Receive e-mails from Yahoo Group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. OR reply to this e-mail with subject "Remove". If you are a group Admin and no longer wish to receive our posts, please remove us from your group. Thank you for your understanding.
    • ELIZABETH

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 24, 2010
              Many people ask me if there is a problem to visit Russia? Actually, there are no issues if you can get a Russia visa and then fly there and enjoy this glorious country. Visa to Russia is a necessity or even a must as this state has long been a country with closed frontiers and practically no one could enter it.

              Read more at: http://ukvisa-immigration.info/32/russia-is-worth-visiting/

              This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU Choose to Receive e-mails from Yahoo Group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. OR reply to this e-mail with subject "Remove". If you are a group Admin and no longer wish to receive our posts, please remove us from your group. Thank you for your understanding.
            • Rabia
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 25, 2010