14Hi

  • pregnant_cheerleader
    Feb 5, 2002
      Hey all, I'm new here. <br><br>I remember seeing
      the HBO doc. years ago and thinking something was
      off. Then I saw an update, and knew that one of those
      boys fathers had killed them. Everyone, people with
      intelligence and open minds anyway, seems to know this man is
      evil. I mean, he killed those boys, then his wife died
      for reasons they have yet to explain. Or they couldnt
      explain them then, I dont know if they ever gave her a
      cause of death. <br><br>I don't know too many
      specifics, just bits and peices of what I remember. I saw
      these WM3 clubs and thought it rang a bell. If there is
      anything I can do to help, please let me know. <br><br>You
      are all wonderful people for caring so much about
      these innocent mens' case. I would love to
      help.<br><br>~ Sarah
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic