Some wonderful Christian radio links that are from sane people.

  • A Steward of Christ
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 10:50 AM
      I am constantly searching, constantly listening to any thing at all to
      do with our troops. These are Christian stations without all the
      craziness of some? They don't beg for money either.

      SPIDER: Linked to treachery and death in many cultures, it was seen
      as a "trickster" in ancient Africa, a "spinner of fate" in ancient
      goddess cultures and -- in ancient Greek myths -- the goddess Arachne
      turned into a spider by her jealous rival Athena. "Christian" cultures
      have linked it both to an evil force that sucked blood from its
      victims and to "good luck" because of the cross on the back of some
      species. The Chinese have welcomed the spider descending on its thread
      as a bringer of joys from heaven.

      And so on. Please if you would like to know what's going on, go to
      http://www.gcnlive.com/On_Demand.html
      Now today, Officer Jack McLamb has a very informative program on
      on demand. (It's about false flag opperations)
      http://www.gcnlive.com/Programs/McLamb/On_Demand.html

      The link below is from the Dr. Standley and the Occult signs and
      symbols.
      http://www.radioliberty.com/Symbolsandtheirmeaning.html
      ====================

      Please people, remember, at the bottom of this page is a reply
      button. If you ever want to send something, or reply to a certain
      subject just click on that.

      http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/
      A tremendous radio link for information and talk radio, from mostly
      all real christians, not some "do gooder" who's on their way to hell.

      http://www.themicroeffect.com/
      A very very nice Christian radio station. Lots of info and some
      music, lots of talk. Really nice, I like Frankly speaking at 10 to
      12 Mt.Time. Very nice.

      Be sure and read the headlines? on the RBN radio web page.

      FBI Terrorism Task Force Pamphlet
      http://www.radioliberty.com/fbipam.htm
      This is another truth radio link. I like it, very informative also.
      Good anouncers.
      http://www.truthradio.com/