Porphyria - A 'for sure' harm to Vietnam vets

  • Margaret Diann
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008

      So it also makes me suspect 2-BE for that problem, too ...

      not Dioxin which is not know to cause autoimmune issues (per one researcher's comments I read once)

      Health Effects of Military who served in Vietnam,

      from the most sure to the least:   (Maybe NOT Dioxin?)

      (do these look like Korean vets? *   Gulf war syndrome vets?)

      Soft tissue sarcoma  *

      Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma   NHL

      Hodgkin's disease

      Chloracne (this however IS from dioxin)

      Porphyria cutanea tarda * (in genetically susceptible individuals)  * high blood sugar, low HGB this example

      Respiratory cancers (lung, larynx, trachea)

      etc

      http://home.gci.net/~blessing/pages/vtnamtogulf.htm