Hello Alison, I use Nero and always create an ISO. I burn that ISO to DVD with ImgBurn on my Windows PC. Maybe in your case, you wrote the files to DVD
Henk, well, that's what I'm asking: if I've transferred the files onto a DVD but for some reason they haven't been burned, do I need to do it on the originalddaremoto
Hello Alison, As long as you have the ISO (or even the individual files, you can burn that to DVD on any PC, even ones with a different operating
To join this group please click the Join This Group button at the bottom of this page and enter a suitable "Comment to Owner",
or send a meaningful message to email@example.com
In order to prevent spam, subscriptions by e-mail via the subscribe address are not accepted.
Please note that we are a professional group and therefore professional, courteous and respectful behaviour will be expected at all times.
- Technical Support
- Feb 14, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.