I'm not surprised. Look at this as well: http://www.ghacks.net/2015/05/12/how-to-disable-the-diagnostics-tracking-service-in-windows/ This one even affects
Hello Herbert, Try asking here; AndroidUsers@yahoogroups.com Don't forget to send a subscribe email first to:
... and what is more: http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/jul/31/windows-10-microsoft-faces-criticism-over-privacy-default-settingsslotph
To join this group please click the Join This Group button at the bottom of this page and enter a suitable "Comment to Owner",
or send a meaningful message to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to prevent spam, subscriptions by e-mail via the subscribe address are not accepted.
Please note that we are a professional group and therefore professional, courteous and respectful behaviour will be expected at all times.
- Technical Support
- Feb 14, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.