No activity in last 7 days
For those whom are interested in "Helicopter 66". US Navy Bureau Number 152711, is easily one of the most well-known & widely-recognized helicopters in history. It is the prime recovery helicopter for five of the Apollo missions. A Sikorsky SH-3D Sea King, it served with Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron 4 (HS-4) with distinction until June of 1975, when it was tragically lost at sea during a training exercise.
- Oct 25, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.