Hello

  • b0b257
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I just bought a 77 Helms 24 in July and glad I found this list.
      Finding any info on Helms boats seems to be very hard.
      The boat is curently in a marina in Chester MD.
      My son and I went and sailed it for the first time this past wekend
      and it was great. I haven't sailed in years but it all came back to me.
      Plans are being made to sail it down to NC in the near future.
      Has anyone got the specs on this boat?
      I'd appreciate any info you can provide.

      Thanks,

      Bob