Helms 30

  • hcalhounpleasants
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2005
      On my boat the top lifeline passes through a hard plastic cap inserted
      into the top of each stantion. This cap is molded with the hole for
      the lifeline. Some of mine are no longer black. They have turned sort
      of gray. Where can I find new caps to replace the old ones? I have
      tried the usual West Marine, Sailnet, etc. I have also tried Schaefer
      with no luck. The lower lifeline passes through a hole in the stantion
      itself.
    • jumaggafanny
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2005
        I chased the plastic caps for months, I finally made a replacement
        from a broom stick and painted it black, functional. Could be ready in
        time to sail.

        Last time I did any thing I welded all four shut and added a st. stl.
        ferrule for my new lifelines at rebuild.
        David

        --- In helmsyachts@yahoogroups.com, "hcalhounpleasants"