RE: [Helm's Yachts] Hello from Mississippi

  • Alex Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2005
      I have a website that we can use for free for an unlimited time period.
      I am a programmer and would be happy to post pictures in some
      rudimentary format (I don't have time to get real pretty.)

      The site is currently empty save for a picture of my dogs "Happy" and
      "Pagan."

      If this is decided by the group, please use the email address
      yossarian@... to send the pictures that are to be posted. I
      will examine them and after collecting a group of them I will come up
      with a good way to display them-possibly a simple password we all can
      use to keep the penny stinkers out.

      I also still have the original brochure and price list for my 30; my
      uncle was very good at keeping records. I can post these for general
      perusal as well.

      See my dogs at www.happypagan.com <http://www.happypagan.com/>

      Alex