Is anyone monitoring this website?

  • goodsteel53
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2010
      I have the chance to own a Helms 24 on a trailor, so I'm interested in the boat, but I see a ton of spam coming to this site, and wonder if it is being monitored. Any comments?
    • Jonathon Preston
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2010
        yeah, I don't know either, haven't been on that sight in a while. I was looking at a helms 30, and was doing some research.