wow its amazing!!

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 3:26 PM
      i found a product that cleans and removes scuff marks like mad!! its
      called mr clean magic eraser. i cleaned everything with it!! my
      friend last week had black soled shoes on the boat and scuffed it up
      for 6 days of sailing in the gulf. what a mess. i tried everything
      then that removed them with hardly any effort. even cleaned my mast
      well, looks like new! just though i would let you guys know about
      that.
      Eric