Helm's Yachts

  • sailor_grl14
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15 7:48 PM
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Helm's Yachts
    • x_postal_clone
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2001
        Hi, my name is Jeff.<br><br>I am the proud owner
        of a 1980 Helms 24, sail number 550. She is
        currently on Oologah Lake in Oklahoma. I have been having a
        hard time finding out any information on her, all I
        know is that she is an altogether well-built boat.
        Most people around the marina do not know anything
        about Helms yachts. I have been approached by
        individuals asking "What's that, a Catalina?". Any
        information regarding the 24 would be greatly appreciated.
        Thanks!